2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

They gotta be doing more illicit stuff. They not just smoking weed. I actually think that’s why certain guys get these suspensions

A week ago——“this man was getting the rub n tug”

“ why was this man getting the rub n tug”

“Na its not the fact he ws getting the rub n tug..”

Hilarious

Am i the only one that watches college women's gymnastics??????

Gotta watch this in private and keep an eye out for the wife. Sitting here with a whiskey glass and watching Georgia @LSU right now. Not a good look.

I am opposed to sports that are judged

I don't question the athletic ability of those involved, but I firmly believe you should be able to win ugly.. not wait from some judge to give their opinion

But yea, I'll check it during the Olympics.. but it feels way too pedo.. use to love going to the girls volleyball games in high school even though I'm not big on the sport.. but I'll definitely watch beach volleyball during Olympics also women's soccer easily > men's soccer in the Olympics

man, shut the hell up. Seriously. Caping like a groupie. It ain't that serious. Kraft don't love you man.
Whoaaaa dont blow a fuse buddy. Cappin?? Are you 5 ?Has nothing to do with kraft. I just thought it was funny we were all saying rub n tug.

I’m just glad rams gave him that contract that the cowboys gotta now beat for zeke

Better not give up anything more than 4th round pick for a 30 year old WR.

On top if that, the money we coulda used on smack will now be going to Brown :smh:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom