2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

This guy has to be timid
Wow i thought you were a degenerate when i saw the word “cappin” but now timid? You surprised me with that one. Lol funny all the dudes with an LA avatar hating lol. Its cool maybe the rams coach will go through puberty and gurley wont have a fake injury next year.

Last edited:
Wow i thought you were a degenerate when i saw the word “cappin” but now timid? You surprised me with that one. Lol funny all the dudes with an LA avatar hating lol. Its cool maybe the rams coach will go through puberty and gurley wont have a fake injury next year.
you see, you're weird. You brought up Kraft when no one said a word about him for a couple of pages. Why bring him up again? You hated anyone for talking about his situation, but you felt the need to bring it up when it seemed to die down. ODD

Its as if Kraft was one of your clients in that massage parlor. Wait, is that why you get so butt hurt when its brought up?

All the Kraft talk in here was just fun but you took it personal, for some odd reason.

You took too many bong rips today my dude.

Am i the only one that watches college women's gymnastics??????

Gotta watch this in private and keep an eye out for the wife. Sitting here with a whiskey glass and watching Georgia @LSU right now. Not a good look.

THAT you gotta keep in private? Don't you have an open relationship with your wife :lol: .

you see, you're weird. You brought up Kraft when no one said a word about him for a couple of pages. Why bring him up again? You hated anyone for talking about his situation, but you felt the need to bring it up when it seemed to die down. ODD

Its as if Kraft was one of your clients in that massage parlor. Wait, is that why you get so butt hurt when its brought up?

All the Kraft talk in here was just fun but you took it personal, for some odd reason.

I never said his name you geek.

A week ago——“this man was getting the rub n tug”

“ why was this man getting the rub n tug”

“Na its not the fact he ws getting the rub n tug..”

Hilarious

I just thought it was funny that a bunch of grown men throwing around the word “rub n tug” hence why I wrote it so many times. I just thought something was off with the situation and baffles me a billionaire would put himself in such a position at that. The only people I was tooling on were the dummies that thought he owned the kraft mac and cheese lol. Dudes over here blowing a fuse. Over here in your feelings like a baby tell me to “shut the hell up”. Go sit in the corner. Only one upset is you. Probably because you lost the big game to a dude whos getting rubbed off before kick off

Well your probably used to these baboon phrases so the shock value wore off a long time ago. To me, its hilarious
C457098C-4969-4B67-8B40-EDDD4C5B72C3.gif

I never said his name you geek.

I just thought it was funny that a bunch of grown men throwing around the word “rub n tug” hence why I wrote it so many times. I just thought something was off with the situation and baffles me a billionaire would put himself in such a position at that. The only people I was tooling on were the dummies that thought he owned the kraft mac and cheese lol. Dudes over here blowing a fuse. Over here in your feelings like a baby tell me to “shut the hell up”. Go sit in the corner. Only one upset is you. Probably because you lost the big game to a dude whos getting rubbed off before kick off
Commence with being odd and weird and having a miserable life.

Baboon phrases. Not people. Its not my fault you have low self esteem. Dudes are mad because the patriots keep winning. Thats why they hate kraft. The rams were lucky they even made to the bowl..they wont make it back because they dont have a qb and gurley is done

From “cappin” to commence. Your another one of those people that act like a hoodlum.. but in the interview you buttoned all the way up. Go take a nap
What in the **** are you talking about? Capping is hood? Commence is not hood? What are the rules here?

Back
Top Bottom