2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

NOW they are you afc team?

My afc team was/is whoever was playing the pats

Will also favor any team playing the cowboys, pats, Washington and Giants

Afc teams obviously can fall into that from time to time

Also doesn't hurt that I went to high school in jax and got zero reason to really dislike them

Jags doing the right thing, my new AFC team

@NickFolarin your welcome

Flip and foles won't run out of plays

I really wanted to cop that teal Jags jersey last year too but glad I hesitated on Jalen Ramsey. Foles will be the perfect one. It can't get any worse than owning a Mark Brunell authentic like I did back in the day anyway.

^'i wouldn't buy a jersey.. but between chiefs, colts and jags, I feel good about the Andy Reid tree.. and hopefully 1 taking out the pats.. hopefully Ravens continue to build too

@freddy fig

New Yorkers busy watching duke basketball

And then Kyrie being asked questioned walking in the arena.. or who is the only guy to stick around to watch KD get an award

Pats going trade for him.. some smart team going get a steal, if that’s the case.. legit give him a year to actual learn

a year or two behind Brady? it looks like it did wonders for Jimmy G (we'll see, though). i'd hock a third for Rosen even tho his decision making always irked me. some of throws i watched him make at UCLA had me furious and i dont even care about UCLA :lol:

a year or two behind Brady? it looks like it did wonders for Jimmy G (we'll see, though). i'd hock a third for Rosen even tho his decision making always irked me. some of throws i watched him make at UCLA had me furious and i dont even care about UCLA :lol:

I mean ain't like dude had the greatest coaching or talent to work with at ucla.. take a flyer on dude and if at top 10 money for a QB, that's vet backup QB numbers

A lot of teams would be smart to be all over dude.. basically any team where they know their starter got max like 3 years or less even if their good (think pats, saints).. or even Giants (especially if that rumor about them and the duke guy is true) maybe steelers, although steelers took a dude last draft

Hell I could still see it making sense for broncos and jags

If I’m the Cardinals and Bill is one of the first ones to call I’m changing my mind :rofl:

If I’m the Cardinals and Bill is one of the first ones to call I’m changing my mind :rofl:

One would think..

But then again, they hired a dude to be HC who was about to be OC at USC

And he's getting a ton of credit for mahomes, when he ran off baker for some other QB and people conveniently forget Andy Reid's track record with developing QBs

If anything Lincoln Riley should have got the bag.. or like half the teams in the playoffs, Andy Reid's assistant

One would think..

But then again, they hired a dude to be HC who was about to be OC at USC

And he's getting a ton of credit for mahomes, when he ran off baker for some other QB and people conveniently forget Andy Reid's track record with developing QBs

If anything Lincoln Riley should have got the bag.. or like half the teams in the playoffs, Andy Reid's assistant
Riley should’ve def got the bag. If Hurts balls out at OU this year I’ll be 100% convinced.

Riley should’ve def got the bag. If Hurts balls out at OU this year I’ll be 100% convinced.

It would have been him and Andy's current OC at the top of my list.. and then I'd would have gone heavy after deflippo as OC

Back
Top Bottom