2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

^'i wouldn't buy a jersey..

Haha, I feel you. It’s just the jersey collector in me so it’s whatever to cop this. I just need to know what number he’ll be before I pull the trigger:lol:

1294CC08-634E-42A9-A3B2-546F9AA44C30.jpeg

^ is 9 not available?

It's a custom so I can make it any number. I'm just waiting for the official word on what it'll be. Dude had #4 on the Chiefs for his weekend there, not to mention 7 and 8 in HS and College so I don't know how he goes about picking his numbers:lol: There's no rush anyway. I'm not trying to be the first or anything, I just wanna burn this coupon.

It's a custom so I can make it any number. I'm just waiting for the official word on what it'll be. Dude had #4 on the Chiefs for his weekend there, not to mention 7 and 8 in HS and College so I don't know how he goes about picking his numbers:lol: There's no rush anyway. I'm not trying to be the first or anything, I just wanna burn this coupon.

Yea.. I just assumed 9.. no clue if it was available or he switch.. cant remember what he had with rams either

Eagles and Bucs expected to be in on :emoji_bellhop:

i'm good on this.. we've seen how things work out with heavy usage guys (see demarco murray).. while i like the fit in the offense, as a pass catcher.. i'd rather get coleman or resign ajayi for a 1 year prove it deal

and then we can get a guy in the 2nd, there are couple RBs i'd love to grab in the draft

hell i'd rather grab duke johnson in a trade AND then get a RB in the 2nd or 3rd

leveon aint a luxury the eagles can currently afford while we are fixing the cap

This a large reason why I'm glad the Bears went all in on Khalil Mack.

Top notch DE's, let alone HOF potential DE's are never made available to other teams.

all of this.. AND with the cap going if at least 10 mil per, if you got space and can front load while your QB is on a rookie deal shhh really isnt that bad years 2 and especially 3 of deals..

but the biggest thing is yall got that 2nd rounder, that's going be a top 40 pick.. so basically it's just dropping back within like 20 spots of each other, assuming yall get double digit wins

The most important position after Quarterback IMO.

i'd say it's tied for 3rd with left tackle..

i'd say if you can get a DT that consistently get inside pressure/collapse the pocket, that is 2nd.. but that's cause it's harder to find.. it's a lil easier to get dudes who can get you pressure on the edges or Ts

This a large reason why I'm glad the Bears went all in on Khalil Mack.

Top notch DE's, let alone HOF potential DE's are never made available to other teams.
That’s cause smart/all organizations know how to manage a pay roll and ensure to have the funds to pay their top notch players.

Back
Top Bottom