2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

i hope gute doesnt spend money on an edge rusher just to spend money and be "aggressive" like he said he was going to be. im not too high on any of the available pass rushers. which sucks. feel like Fowler has the best chance at getting a bang for your buck.

They saying the Cards making a move for AB. On the field it could be real good but he might punk Kyler Murray. :smh: :lol:

On the field?

I'm sure kingsbury's friendship with mcvay will have prepared him to be the authority figure over a dude he's less than a decade older than

Meanwhile mcvay was an OC with Washington and had a former HC as his DC who was an NFL lifer

Eli gotta restructure his contract.

Why?

Giants going threaten to cut him? Or they going give him an extra year?

They saying the Cards making a move for AB. On the field it could be real good but he might punk Kyler Murray. :smh: :lol:

Teaming up with a first year coach and QB? That'd be a horrible combo for AB :lol:

Best situation for him is with a squad that has an established veteran QB as Fitz alluded to in his comments. Anything else would be a bad mix for dude

Hard to think of the right situation for AB..

I'm going go with KC or Indy, but dude wants to be a bigger star than he now is.. can't see the HC and dak being able to handle him in dallas, jerruh would love the idea

Don't think his stuff would fly with hoodie, although they have worked things out with talent before.. don't see it working with say Philip rivers, cause they'd have 1 blowup and it'd be over

Putting dude with the constant poking with philly just doesn't seem like it'd end well

Hard to think of the right situation for AB..

I'm going go with KC or Indy, but dude wants to be a bigger star than he now is.. can't see the HC and dak being able to handle him in dallas, jerruh would love the idea

Don't think his stuff would fly with hoodie, although they have worked things out with talent before.. don't see it working with say Philip rivers, cause they'd have 1 blowup and it'd be over

Putting dude with the constant poking with philly just doesn't seem like it'd end well

Would hate to see it but Indy would probably he his best spot imo

KC would have too many mouths to feed ton offense to satisfy his target requirements and Dallas couldn't afford him given their need to lock up so many young guys long term

I’m sad about Collins. He wasn’t great against the pass last year but still a top safety in the league. I don’t get the giants sometimes. With a good GM that team could’ve been great. That Ereck Flowers draft pick over gurley will sting forever

WWE-big-show-paramedic-slams-stretcher-against-pole-1403567275i.gif

Would hate to see it but Indy would probably he his best spot imo

KC would have too many mouths to feed ton offense to satisfy his target requirements and Dallas couldn't afford him given their need to lock up so many young guys long term

I think he'd be perfect for KC.. it's basically be him tyreek and kelce.. and he'd be the volume guy (give him all the targets Watkins, Benjamin and most of Conley's) and moving between slot and the x and y while you're moving tyreek all over the place and pushing things deep

Andy Reid has handled malcontents before.. and obviously they have a talented QB on a rookie deal, plus he wouldn't get unnecessary crap from say skip bayless or other talking heads egging him on

But he wants to be a bigger star and not sure KC does that.. same as Indy, Indy is basically the same to lesser degrees of all of the above

Last edited:
I mean I don't know many stoners who turn to juicers, this seems pretty unprecedented

Funny enough, it's not.

THC and CBD healing and focus properties truly help in people's gains and body improvement. I've known a couple juice heads to needle and rip the bong.

Funny enough, it's not.

THC and CBD healing and focus properties truly help in people's gains and body improvement. I've known a couple juice heads to needle and rip the bong.

Was meaning from a league suspension standpoint

Obviously we've seen substance abuse suspensions and repeat offenders.. and PED users and repeat offenders

But can't think of someone who got 1 and then the other

Was meaning from a league suspension standpoint

Obviously we've seen substance abuse suspensions and repeat offenders.. and PED users and repeat offenders

But can't think of someone who got 1 and then the other

Oh, never mind then... carry on.

Back
Top Bottom