2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

The Giants been f'n up with the Eli situation but it was only one QB worth taking that high last year and he went first.
Any other player falls to two and Gettleman trades back every time, problem is that you'll never be able to talk him out of a RB or DE hes in love with.

As I've said, if you don't buy in on a QB DONT TAKE THE QB.. going take more than a QB to succeed

However, I consider RB a luxury pick.. and you should prioritize other positions.. RB taken top 5 is going be top 10 highest paid at his position day 1

Like the cowboys, Bosa or ramsey should have topped their list.. or sliding back and letting teams decide for them

I thought the Giants should have traded down and taken Oline (either guy from Norte dame works).. cause no matter how talented everyone else you got on offense is, doesn't matter if Oline stinks

However, I do fault teams when their scouting departments fail them.. or whe

Why not ****ing trade him if they just let him walk. That legit makes no sense!

Might be a cap space thing, cause if you tag him there's a cap hold til the move assuming he doesn't sign

They can still get a compensatory pick, if they don't sign someone to a similar ttype deal as whatever he gets

Also saw Giants will try to trade Vernon, no clue who's taking that money on

Back
Top Bottom