2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Charley Casserly confirmed on NFLN that Rosen is being shopped by Zona.

Murray @ 1 incoming :emoji_speaking_head:

Charley Casserly confirmed on NFLN that Rosen is being shopped by Zona.

Murray @ 1 incoming :emoji_speaking_head:

if raiders could somehow end up with quinnen williams at 4, they are the big winners

hell they might be able to get williams and polite now

they run a 4-3?

Dumb *** Ravens gonna CJ Mosley test free agency :lol::smh: I bet they'll be itchin' to back the brinks up for Le'Veon, though. Clowns.

D07K8WyVYAAdJfk

What’s up with the Cardinals Kyler fascination?

Can’t they trade down 5-10 spots and still get Kyler?

I guess this is like Browns situation last draft when they pick the best player to fit their system regardless of measurables.

All that talk of AB can be had for a 3 or less, or AB is killing his value with all these interviews, tweets, etc. is obviously hogwash. Broncos now out of it because the asking price was too high. Jason La Confora had reported Seattle has interest but "couldn't move further" because PIT asking price is too high.

Sounds like the Raiders are extremely thirsty - wouldn't be shocked if PIT landed a 1st round pick, maybe more.

Can’t wait to hear DSA ***** about Bill all off-season again after winning another super bowl

Well damn...

No choice. Ravens had to take the $7.5M off the books and run. At his age, Weddle is no longer worth such a significant price. Unquestionably he’s a leader, but nobody pays $7.5M for just that.

Increases the chances B-More brings back Mosley. I get why they didn’t tag him. The $15.44M LB figure is massive for a player who doesn’t rush the passer. That’s an inflated number for a ILB, as good as Mosley is. DeCosta still has to work out deals for Za’Darius Smith and Suggs on the edges. With like $26M in cap space to work with.

Hope the Cards take Murray first... do not want any flirtation from the Dolphins with that guy.

Best of luck to him.

Wait a year... Fromm and Herbert, trade back and again and again this year. Build interior OLine, stack pieces on defense.

No idea where this staff is gonna go.

Hope the Cards take Murray first... do not want any flirtation from the Dolphins with that guy.

Best of luck to him.

Wait a year... Fromm and Herbert, trade back and again and again this year. Build interior OLine, stack pieces on defense.

No idea where this staff is gonna go.

Thinking about it... if the 49ers want to get rid of Thomas for cheap I’d love to have the Dolphins run that too.

Back
Top Bottom