2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Big picture stats with Dak sounds impressive without context and then you remember 90% of those passes are checkdowns/screens. Of course he'd have a good TD/INT ratio:lol:

I hope JJones backs up the truck on him and he's there for another decade. I always like our chances with him as their QB.
All fax but we all have to realize that’s just what QBs are getting paid these days.

Is Dak Pat Mahomes? Hell no.

But is he top 20? Yes.

Is he a franchise QB? Yes.

So he’s gettin the bag.

And I'm totally fine with that. I may not like the Cowboys but I can never hate on someone maximizing their paychecks. Good for him. But the Cowboys can still go to hell every season:lol:

All fax but we all have to realize that’s just what QBs are getting paid these days.

Is he a franchise QB? Yes.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

QBs get paid.. cousins got what 28 mill per.. bortles was at like 19or 20 mill per.. case keenum got 18 i think

QBs get paid.. cousins got what 28 mill per.. bortles was at like 19or 20 mill per.. case keenum got 18 i think

Don't get me wrong because I still think Jimmy G is our future, but dude got $25M a year for a 6 game sample size. Dak has had a much better run and is still super young. $30M is the new $20M with the way the cap keeps rising.

Don't get me wrong because I still think Jimmy G is our future, but dude got $25M a year for a 6 game sample size. Dak has had a much better run and is still super young. $30M is the new $20M with the way the cap keeps rising.

Yea forgot Jimmy.. y'all had th cap space and took the risk.. but QBs get paid.. rookie deal QB is greatest bargain

It's why teams should be lining up to see if they can find something in rosen

Subtract rookie years and let's see where we are

So goff with fisher.. wentz with WRs and RBs all out the league.. and dak with one of the greatest olines ever and not suspended zeke gettin robbed of his OROY

so Dak is a "check down" artist (which i don't think is incorrect), what's the make Wentz?

just trash?

:lol:

In 8 more games the difference in passing yards is 724 passing yards

That's 90.5 per

I'd be extremely concerned if wentz only had 724 passing yards in a quarter of a season let alone half

If Dak got 30 then Russ is gonna put the Hawks in the Sharpshooter with his contract

If Dak got 30 then Russ is gonna put the Hawks in the Sharpshooter with his contract

Dude is gonna be the highest paid player in the league if you guys want to keep him,the quality of QB's getting crazy bags over the last few years warrants it imo

QB's are gonna end up getting MLB type money with the wealth of young talent at the position lately

So Dak has started 8 more games than Wentz and 3 less TD passes than Wentz. Started 10 games more than Goff and only 2 more TD passes. Dak only had 2 games last year where he cracked over 300 yards in this new era where the rules are set up for QB's to throw for a gang yards.

So Dak has started 8 more games than Wentz and 3 less TD passes than Wentz. Started 10 games more than Goff and only 2 more TD passes. Dak only had 2 games last year where he cracked over 300 yards in this new era where the rules are set up for QB's to throw for a gang yards.

let's not ignore Dak's rushing TDs...18

If a QB can't crack 300 yards he better be running to make up for it. :lol:

for sure, and Dak is :lol:

with Witten byke and Cooper with a full offseason to workout, i'd expect Dak to have a pretty good year coming up (closer to his rookie year, at least). assuming that OL can stay together and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom