2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Dude been engaging in a lot of *****assness. From FB LIVE to his stuff with Art Rooney II this past week. Definitely don't want that BAN on the colts.

I need to watch that ep of The Shop.

AB is letting off on everyone. He doesnt care.

I don't feel like he's all ok upstairs. I know receivers are some of the biggest diva's but damn.

Can we take a second to think/hope/pray of/for a world where the giants still have Eli but don’t have OBJ AND Landon collins in 2019

God lord if they take the duke dude top 10

And imagine if the Washington professionals trade for AB without a QB

Sign me all the way up for all of this

Can we take a second to think/hope/pray of/for a world where the giants still have Eli but don’t have OBJ AND Landon collins in 2019

God lord if they take the duke dude top 10

And imagine if the Washington professionals trade for AB without a QB

Sign me all the way up for all of this

I’m in.

giphy.gif

Not a fan of the Rosen to Washington rumors thou

AB to Washington with no QB.. dak getting 30 mill per.. all this Giants stuff

Sign me all the way up for all of it

We laugh but when you think about it they have no damn choice.
3 years in the league.

ROTY, 2 pro bowls, 66% completion rate, a nearly 3 td to 1 into ratio, all winning seasons and 2 playoff appearances.

No matter what we think that all happened.

Dude is getting the bag.

Best QB in the division :smokin

You like Rosen?

I think he was in a bad situation at ucla and in zona, low risk situation for a 2nd AND especially if all it takes is a 3rd

Didn't the saints trade a 3rd for teddy?

But Jay gruden is a good coach.. and Washington has had some bad luck last 2 years with injuries

Low risk for a potentially high reward.. this is his contract left:

We laugh but when you think about it they have no damn choice.
3 years in the league.

ROTY, 2 pro bowls, 66% completion rate, a nearly 3 td to 1 into ratio, all winning seasons and 2 playoff appearances.

No matter what we think that all happened.

Dude is getting the bag.

Big picture stats with Dak sounds impressive without context and then you remember 90% of those passes are checkdowns/screens. Of course he'd have a good TD/INT ratio:lol:

I hope JJones backs up the truck on him and he's there for another decade. I always like our chances with him as their QB.

Back
Top Bottom