2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

for sure, and Dak is :lol:

with Witten byke and Cooper with a full offseason to workout, i'd expect Dak to have a pretty good year coming up (closer to his rookie year, at least). assuming that OL can stay together and healthy.

Closer to his rookie year? Shouldn't he be improving by now?

That's another big difference between him and Goff and Wentz. We've seen them improve since their rookie seasons. Dak still the same dude.

That's another big difference between him and Goff and Wentz. We've seen them improve since their rookie seasons. Dak still the same dude.

that's fair. but i think he started high, came down, so would expect him to trend back up. that's all i meant. improve from the past two years

that said, think the "tape" on Goff is out. i dunno if we see him continue to shine as long as the DC facing him each week has a brain :lol:

Wentz...we'll see if he can make it through the year

Yea, Dak had moments last year where he looked down right awful. He shouldn't be looking like that in year 3 regardless of the personnel.

Dude threw for over 300 yards twice last season :lol:

I mean I know people didn’t really watch the pro bowl

But ummmm someone did

And for as briefly as I did tune in, shhh was hilarious seeing the new OC the same HC the QB AND the supposed star WR together

Also amari dropped off hard after that hot start

that's fair. but i think he started high, came down, so would expect him to trend back up. that's all i meant. improve from the past two years

that said, think the "tape" on Goff is out. i dunno if we see him continue to shine as long as the DC facing him each week has a brain :lol:

Wentz...we'll see if he can make it through the year

Why wouldn't Goff keep playing good? The tape been out. He had a terrible rookie year and 2 great seasons. Every DC he plays ain't Belichick. :lol:

Why wouldn't Goff keep playing good? The tape been out. He had a terrible rookie year and 2 great seasons. Every DC he plays ain't Belichick. :lol:

Basically to beat the rams you gotta be able to get pressure up middle and adjust before mcvay can

Yea, Dak had moments last year where he looked down right awful. He shouldn't be looking like that in year 3 regardless of the personnel.

Dude threw for over 300 yards twice last season :lol:

The Dak excuses are wild too. Dak needs a great RB, great WR, great oline to look good. :lol:

Teams don't even gameplan to stop him, It's to stop Zeke. He got it relatively easy.

Schefty was just on ESPN Chi with Waddle & Silvy and referenced the Howard trade and compensation as something similar to the Carlos Hyde trade last year.

Basically traded for a 5th.

I'd love to move Howard + a 6th rounder for a 4th tbh

Schefty was just on ESPN Chi with Waddle & Silvy and referenced the Howard trade and compensation as something similar to the Carlos Hyde trade last year.

Basically traded for a 5th.

I'd love to move Howard + a 6th rounder for a 4th tbh

would rather do this than sign leveon.. give me duke or howard.. and then if we're lucky jacobs drops to the 2nd, but i'd happily take david montgomery or singletary

MNF was a mess this past year :lol: :smh:

espn need to do the right thing.. hit up the 7th floor crew

GettyImages-51480477.0.jpg

Bears def going for a RB in the draft and maybe even Yeldon.

Due to the abundance of talent on the safety market I'm hoping we can resign Amos for cheaper than he and his agent thought and bring back Callahan.

asdfasdfqwerfasdf

Why wouldnt these dummies just wait for the Broncos to cut him? They werent going to pay $40M to Flacco and Keenum.

don't even need to be belichick. Goff was off way before the SB.

you force him to make decisions and use his brain at the line without McVay in his ear and he looks pretty mediocre

Back
Top Bottom