2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

i remember you in particular calling me out for laughing at Gruden :lol:

let's see what they do in the draft

I'd say it's fair to laugh at quite a few of his moves so far. Trading cooper for a first right before he needed to get paid then trading for AB was clutch.

Trading a 3rd for martavis bryant, a 5th for AJ McCarron, trading away Mack and a second for two late first rounders are probably not clutch moves.

Even the AB move could backfire in terms of chemistry.

Last edited:
IMG_6938.JPG

i remember you in particular calling me out for laughing at Gruden :lol:

let's see what they do in the draft

Yeah he's for sure still gotta prove it. I didnt like how he was getting clowned before he even got hired. Was never given a chance. I like Gruden so ive just really just been rooting for him to make everyone eat ****.

Yeah, there's a lot of variables with it.

I think Brown is a better fit for Carr than Coop, but there's definitely question marks.

Hitting on most of their picks this draft could go a long way though. This draft seems deep, so they can do serious work And really round out a great core, opposed to what they would get out of a one man show in Mack.

Me and @ITO pretty much been on that same bandwagon from the get. If they play it right (hit on picks on top of what they do in FA) it was 100% the right move cause you can actually build a great unit as a whole that fills multiple gaps that even Mack can't fill on his own.

Bingo.

Oh im no broke boy or the collector lol

Fax.

We been doin this Xbox thing awhile now.

Just played about 20 minutes of Anthem... it's the division with monsters and Iron Man suits. Having fun so far.

Fax.

We been doin this Xbox thing awhile now.

Just played about 20 minutes of Anthem... it's the division with monsters and Iron Man suits. Having fun so far.
Dude im loving the game so far. I hated on it at first but watching streams it grew on me. Might still cop division tho lol.

Dude im loving the game so far. I hated on it at first but watching streams it grew on me. Might still cop division tho lol.

If you don’t then I am.

I’ve been playing almost nothing but BFV though. Just gonna sit in my que lol.

Back
Top Bottom