2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

AwNrem.gif

my man got up and then made the bills his ***** for 18 years, bruh :lol:

Seems like a legit bet for the Bills then, no?

I mean, the Bills are pretty bad so I can’t call it. Not sure what either teams schedule outside division looks like either but for someone that believes the Bills are better than I think, sure.

Bills aren't as bad as their record last year. Once Allen came back from injury they were playing some pretty good (if ugly) football.

Bills aren't as bad as their record last year. Once Allen came back from injury they were playing some pretty good (if ugly) football.

I’ve seen the Raiders do this for I don’t know how many years and remain irrelevant so I’m gonna hold my reservations :lol:

Allen honestly reminds me of how kaepernick took the League by storm. Difference being Allen had some hype coming in and being a 1st rounder. You know he can run, yet he still eats and his arm strength compensates for not fully having a grasp on the NFL game.

Pittsburgh only got a 3rd and a 5th? Damn, as much we clown on Gruden, he got a 1st rd pick for Cooper and now has AB who he got on a discount.

Pittsburgh only got a 3rd and a 5th? Damn, as much we clown on Gruden, he got a 1st rd pick for Cooper and now has AB who he got on a discount.

I can see this going both ways. He's such a headache. I would not be at all surprised if Oakland finds a way to the WC next season on talent and good coaching alone and everyone second guessing what they thought they knew of the Raiders, only to miss out on the playoffs the next few years after.

I do pull for Gruden cause I like the guy and think he's a good coach...it just has the feel of a one year, gang buster season before it all falls apart again.

I'm extremely curious about how they draft though. If they hit on all, the Vegas Raiders might be serious.

The new contract though without years to defer money.

Maybe the Raiders figure the old signing bonus money goes to the Steelers cap and this is just the real cost of having a star like Brown on your team.

So clutch. All they really need to do is hit on 2/3 and it's a win imo. If they hit on all 3, they'll be contenders by the time they're in Vegas.

I'm a fan of Mayock so I see that happening. Maybe not the contender part that soon but hitting on all 3 picks lol.

This is why you give someone who has demonstrated their capability a lifetime contract worth $100M ...

They NEED to hit on those draft picks, but someone needs to gravedig the clowning of the Mack and Cooper trades ... And the Raiders contract for Gruden as well ...

Looks like Chucky will have the last laugh while getting a lap dance at Spearmint Rhino ...

I'm a fan of Mayock so I see that happening. Maybe not the contender part that soon but hitting on all 3 picks lol.

Yeah, there's a lot of variables with it.

I think Brown is a better fit for Carr than Coop, but there's definitely question marks.

Hitting on most of their picks this draft could go a long way though. This draft seems deep, so they can do serious work And really round out a great core, opposed to what they would get out of a one man show in Mack.

Me and @ITO pretty much been on that same bandwagon from the get. If they play it right (hit on picks on top of what they do in FA) it was 100% the right move cause you can actually build a great unit as a whole that fills multiple gaps that even Mack can't fill on his own.

Back
Top Bottom