2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

david stern.gif
You dont think? People clown and i get it we beeeen trash. But our defense always solid and Allen not the next mvp but hes solid.

The raiders were bad like historically bad last year and no rookies will come in and fix that imo.

Josh Allen is solid? Dude is buns. Good luck bud. Not saying Oakland is ready for a super bowl run. But no way in hell is Buffalo closer. No way. You’re delusional son

Bills are tough as **** at the Orchard. Allen torched the Vikes so I won't say nothing. I've always had an affinity for the Bills anyway...pretty much been my AFC team since those SBs. Catching a game there is top 2 in my bucket list of visits of NFL venues along with Lambeau.

Edit: Arrowhead too. Gotta go there.

Last edited:
You dont think? People clown and i get it we beeeen trash. But our defense always solid and Allen not the next mvp but hes solid.

The raiders were bad like historically bad last year and no rookies will come in and fix that imo.

As a non-Bills fan that’s been subjected to having to see their games on tv, I will say I’m a believer in Allen. The team around him is pretty trash though.

I like the future for the Raiders and in Mayock I trust, but Carr gonna have massive stress now. Not sure about that.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom