2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I also don’t understand at all why the Browns let go of Gregg Williams to promote Kitchens. I’m guessing they thought if Kitchens was only going to be offered the OC spot he’d bounce to Tampa with Arians and they didn’t wanna risk it.
It's basically exactly what the Bucs did with Koetter, and that did not work out...

Im not trying to treat the QB of the Seahawks as the run of the mill guy but he's as close as I can think of within the last decade that's close to his height and size entering the league :lol:

I think Kyler's 40 will beat a 4.5 and I believe hand size is overrated draft talk and I dont even know what Kyler's is

Im not saying Kyler will reach 220 but its not out of the world to believe he can put on some more weight and it isnt like Kyler is not freak of nature athlete in his own right

Like I said its a crapshoot either way and the choice isnt clear one way or another to me
manny.png

Again... Russell was legit 5’10-5’11” and 200+ coming out.

Maria Taylor was like 4-6 inches taller than Kyler when interviewing him. Mans is like 165-170 lbs. and 5’7” tops height wise. He’s getting balls batted repeatedly in college. Imagine in the pros. He’s gonna have to be in shotgun 24/7.

He’s not Russell Wilson. He’s a skinny Darren Sproles.

He’s gonna run a sub 4.5 40-yard dash though.

I like the gase hire. That dolphins team was trash and he owned the jets.

I mean part of the dolphins being trash offensively was on him. Trading away Ajayi and jarvis for ****** picks to change the culture then refusing to play drake for a 35 year old running back whose best days are clearly behind him.

The guy clearly lost the locker room before he was fired. Cant say he didnt have talent went he went out of his was to trade some of the talent he did have.

I’ll take Kyler or Haskins at 6. The way the league protects QBs now, it helps Kyler a lot because of his size but I’m cool with either of them.

Guys. I'm not safe. I can't stay safe. These times are too troubling.

I am very relieved I wasn't logged on when the news broke in real time. I'm sorry but as of January 10th albeit MONTHS away from any football activity underway, I cannot get down with this hire. Obviously I hope it works out, but my God.... it's a ******* joke.

@nickmaz96 nako xl nako xl @kingfoamnyc your thoughts?

I am very relieved I wasn't logged on when the news broke in real time. I'm sorry but as of January 10th albeit MONTHS away from any football activity underway, I cannot get down with this hire. Obviously I hope it works out, but my God.... it's a ****ing joke.

@nickmaz96 nako xl nako xl @kingfoamnyc your thoughts?

I’ve heard he’s a good coordinator even though Peyton was the playcaller. Miami was battling even though they were losing those games. They looked like The Nets in the nba. I’m not confident he can build a team but maybe he just needs the right QB? Sigh.

Honestly idk who woulda been a good hire. I wanted Bieniemy.

I’ve heard he’s a good coordinator even though Peyton was the playcaller. Miami was battling even though they were losing those games. They looked like The Nets in the nba. I’m not confident he can build a team but maybe he just needs the right QB? Sigh.

Honestly idk who woulda been a good hire. I wanted Bieniemy.

Get ready for dump-offs on 3rd and long and a fire sale in the name of "culture change."

I am very relieved I wasn't logged on when the news broke in real time. I'm sorry but as of January 10th albeit MONTHS away from any football activity underway, I cannot get down with this hire. Obviously I hope it works out, but my God.... it's a ****ing joke.

Leon Hess is spinning in his grave right now.

Well at least the eagles will know if whoever we get from the JETE looks good in green

The **** for?

This weird as hell. Respect him for owning up to each miss etc. but tipped or not you missed 11 kicks all season fam, not like you was 50 for 50 and missed this one. Idk what they trying to do PR wise for this guy, but I'm sorry, he can't be back on the team next season, not if you have aspirations to contend for a chip.

The **** for?

This weird as hell. Respect him for owning up to each miss etc. but tipped or not you missed 11 kicks all season fam, not like you was 50 for 50 and missed this one. Idk what they trying to do PR wise for this guy, but I'm sorry, he can't be back on the team next season, not if you have aspirations to contend for a chip.

Dumb as **** and the kick was blocked.

The **** for?

Sensitive times we live in. That's what I chalk this up to.

Dumb as **** and the kick was blocked.

This **** weird as hell. I hope this wasn't something pushed onto him by the organization to do.

**** that, cut your losses and move on. It's a sunk cost at this point, you gotta eat that bread. If I'm a player I ain't trying to see fam in the locker room next season.

I know Lance Briggs / Matt Forte & Alex Brown were on the Football Aftershow on NBC Chi after the game and they flat out said if they was in the locker room they would have to just walk away from buddy after the game cause they know they wouldn't be able to control they emotions, and **** would get ugly if they did speak up.

**** outta here with this sympathy ****. Do your job..... Gotta make the kick fam, that's your job. Tipped or not, gotta make the kick. Even the one he made before looked like he short legged it.

**** outta here

Back
Top Bottom