2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I gotta say..

The coaching hires/searches/process this year has been pretty funny

Cards hire a guy who best he could do is OC for USC literally just recently, I guess he figured he could be HC there quick

Gase has rumors of his team about to pull a varsity blues/bud Kilmer and the JETE treat dude like Andy Reid who had 5 NFC championship games appearances, a super bowl appearance and a damn near perfect record after byes

Then you have McDaniels is somehow a hot commodity again after the BS he pulled with the colts, knowing how hoodie assistants do when they leave AND dude already flaming out in denver

O and flip going from 1 of the hottest names, to not even getting interviews when the problems were clearly bigger than him.. hell cant wait til Vikings have to move on from theilan because he can't run routes as good as the WRs coach think he should, o my bad, I meant the 86mill guaranteed QB

Also would think people would be hot after the chiefs current OC, all things considered

:rofl::rofl:@ the Bears getting shamed/guilt tripped into keeping Parkey

Blair Walsh wishes he was playing rn

NY is on fire about Gase, **** is comedy. I love it.

Gase and Gregg Williams in NY, I'm ready for this.

:rofl::rofl:@ the Bears getting shamed/guilt tripped into keeping Parkey

Blair Walsh wishes he was playing rn

Nah funniest thing was a bears sports writer trying talk shhh about eagles fans

The city that made Steve bartman go into witness protection got dudes worked up when eagles fans were at least sending dude money

Nah funniest thing was a bears sports writer trying talk shhh about eagles fans

The city that made Steve bartman go into witness protection got dudes worked up when eagles fans were at least sending dude money

Which lame did that? It's like 2-3 Bears sports writers I rock with. The rest are OLD senile *** ****s who are mad that the internet has taken over their print writing.

NY is on fire about Gase, **** is comedy. I love it.

Gase and Gregg Williams in NY, I'm ready for this.

Trump, gase, Eli and nicki out chere wanting to talk pillow talk

Poor saquon, the only W NY had in years.. OBJ can't even dance right anymore with whatever injury he got

Which lame did that? It's like 2-3 Bears sports writers I rock with. The rest are OLD senile *** ****s who are mad that the internet has taken over their print writing.

I gotta go look it up.. but the trolling has been HILARIOUS on twitter

Luckily I don't have a twitter account. I just frequent a few of the people I chose to frequent and that's it.

This guy:

Which gave us:
IMG_6810.JPG

Gregg Williams in NY is a move i hate :lol:

Low key me too.. granted Jamal Adams will get wasted.. but I don't think we can fleece them for someone on defense

Going be interesting to see Gregg and gase thou, would love to see THAT on hardknocks.. cause gase wanna be a hoodie assistant and Gregg straight out of the 90s cowboys/80s canes/80s giants, seemingly

What happens if Kliff has another losing season with Arizona and they get another top pick,does he get fired after one year like Wilks?

What happens if Kliff has another losing season with Arizona and they get another top pick,does he get fired after one year like Wilks?

Nope.

I wonder if there will be any chance Cardinals trade Rosen and draft Murray 1st overall.

I mean, they're going have another losing season..

But can't keep firing coaches after 1 year.. would be best for them to trade dudes and hard rebuild

Imagine Kliff sticks to his word. In all reality what would a team need to give up for year-2 Rosen?

We'll never know, but I wonder if Arians would have considered the Jets if his buddy Bowles wasn't with us prior.

every hire was so mediocre or awful except for Tampa's. I agree.

I mean I don't fault cards for swinging for the fences

Tampa's hire could literally play out like thibs with the twolves

I like Browns hire the best.. gotta see who the broncos get for OC

Agree. Hoping it's Rhule or Monken as the HC. Would be extremely disappointed if it's Gase. But to be fair, Gase did seem to overachieve with his Dolphin teams.

I should've been a Browns fan, at least I know what to expect.

Sigh, hope I'm wrong and Gase is successful. May God be with us

Back
Top Bottom