2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Sounds like they don’t care too much if he went elsewhere. Gotta have another plan at RB that doesn’t involve RoJo...

All of yall clamoring for EB...be careful what you wish for. That man is a broken shell of his former self.

Sounds like they don’t care too much if he went elsewhere. Gotta have another plan at RB that doesn’t involve RoJo...

puke.gif

All of yall clamoring for EB...be careful what you wish for. That man is a broken shell of his former self.

He looked pretty good in the playoffs and at Gillette last season,taking a flier on him wouldn't hurt anyone imo. Especially with that contract coming off the books with his release

:lol: Sad but ever since AP had that 98 yd TD run to open a game last season then finished with like 96 yards, I cant take him seriously in Washington :rofl:

Class is much deeper with better backs. Better off just drafting one.

Or signing Coleman.

He looked pretty good in the playoffs and at Gillette last season,taking a flier on him wouldn't hurt anyone imo. Especially with that contract coming off the books with his release

It is a low risk, high reward move but I seriously doubt he has it in the tank anymore. Yeah, he looked great against the Pats two years ago but after he blew out his Achilles which led to his heel issue he has never been the same. You add on a comeback from cancer and knee injuries I don't believe his body can take it anymore.

Wait, hold up. I thought the Broncos traded like a 7th rounder? So the Broncos went out of their way to trade for a more expensive version of Case Keenum and gave up a 4th rounder to do it?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom