2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Why would we?

giphy.gif

Bc that would be too logical for them.

#HotTake but it's almost as if the Giants still don't want any part of a black QB.

seemed pretty problematic when that one (and only 1) time happened.. for 1 game.. in their entire history

Dk if Tyrod was actually ever linked to Miami, but let's say he was. That's now another QB that doesn't want to be there (Teddy the first).

Stay safe in your search @ITO Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T @CP1708

Don’t think you understand this process.

I believe we are all good. Plenty of trash panda QBs to choose from. Also don’t know what happens when the Giants pass on Haskins and he drops to the Dolphins.

Do it KC...

Came in to say I can't believe there is a market for EB. Well rumors are there could be a market for EB. The optimist in me wants to see EB healthy for one year paired up with Tyrann. That would be amazing.

Don’t think you understand this process.

I believe we are all good. Plenty of trash panda QBs to choose from. Also don’t know what happens when the Giants pass on Haskins and he drops to the Dolphins.

Believe you me, I understand this process :lol: .

i got an odell jersey last year... only wore it 3 times... not burning it or throwing it away thats wasteful... definitely not wearing it though... might just donate to a 3rd world country

Back
Top Bottom