2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

You're really upset over upgrading the QB position??

he's a jags fan.. he wasnt even one for the good time

398210.0.jpg

RB market is light and Tevin Coleman is a career backup who was losing carries to "Ito Smith" at one point in the season last year.

"I used to hate the Patriots. I'd hate it because they'd win so much. I'd hate it because Tom Brady's hair was long. I'd hate it that [Bill] Belichick would wear sweaters. But now that I'm here, I love you. I love Tom Brady's hair," Bennett told the team's official website, Patriots.com, with a touch of humor.

"I love being a Patriot because, obviously, it's all about winning. I think everything about the organization is about team-first. It's just about doing what you need to do to get to where we want to go as a group. I think I love that."

Bennett's brother, Martellus, won a Super Bowl with the Patriots in 2016.

"He loved it, but the fact he loved it made me hate it," the outgoing Bennett told Patriots.com. "I was the brother that was the Super Bowl champ. Then he took that from me. Now I need to take that back."

Seeing AJ's name floated around.

And who the hell is gonna be throwing him the ball?

Skins have a lot of nice pieces but if Keenum or Colt McCoy is starting for them this year then it’s all for nothing.

I'm def with this

If the front 7 holds up like they can, the secondary will eat again and HaHa and Eddie range is going to be on full display. :pimp:

Roll Tide Secondary in full effect

I love Odell but he did an interview trashing Eli with Lil Wayne being his hype man on television midseason :lol:
Always hated Eli but I mean I can get why they would've rubbed some higher ups the wrong way. He's still good to the point I would've looked past that **** and dumped Eli though.

Back
Top Bottom