2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I’m gonna need that Kyler Murray Jordan Pro Day shirt. Especially if David Trasherman decides to move up to grab him.

I’m gonna need that Kyler Murray Jordan Pro Day shirt. Especially if David Trasherman decides to move up to grab him.
He probably wont based off his track record and the interviews he's done in the past.

Actually I'm surprised at the amount of people shocked he moved Odell, all the information was there to know how he felt about Odell's extra stuff/contract.

He probably wont based off his track record and the interviews he's done in the past.

Actually I'm surprised at the amount of people shocked he moved Odell, all the information was there to know how he felt about Odell's extra stuff/contract.
True. Trasherman hates players with a personality and loves defense, especially d line and the run game.

I mean, before even getting into trying make sense of this logic then devaluing Collins to then trade for peppers

One of his coaches gotta explain the element cam adds to an offense that Eli could maybe only dream of adding and that's a huge maybe.. cause who knows if Eli is even that crazy to dream he could pull that off

She'll always be YES Network Kim Jones to me :pimp: nick. nick. @ecook0808

Bhcy1u.gif

Back
Top Bottom