2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Allen will be a jet he won’t be there at 6. Mara family too scared to have a black qb.
So we thinking Kyler, Bosa, Josh Allen. Raiders should go Quinnen, right? Would be a centerpiece in their rebuilt defense under Mayock and Guenther. I honestly have no read of where Tampa wants to go in Arians's first year. I'm always a proponent of trading back when a team has multiple holes to fill. Need WR to replace D-Jax and Hump, DE with Curry released, LB with Kwon gone (boy got paid) and a S because I don't think Bowles wants to start Evans and Whitehead at safety.

So we thinking Kyler, Bosa, Josh Allen. Raiders should go Quinnen, right?

I trust Mayock way too much. If Quinnen is there, I don't see how they pass him up...Oh, wait, yeah I do....Gruden. :lol:

You never know who he's drooling over and how well of a working relationship he'll have with Mayock in their first draft together.

Dline is the safe bet regardless though.

I honestly have no read of where Tampa wants to go in Arians's first year

Same. And on one hand, I feel like Arians would want to come in making sure Jameis is taken care of, but with Oline being so deep, relatively speaking, they may go elsewhere and get a solid guy up front in the 2nd or like you say, they should really trade down considering how much they need.

Am I the only one who thinks the Browns are still gonna miss the playoffs?

Who are the six teams making it over them?

You trusting the Ravens who lost half their defense and have a QB who literally can’t throw a football to win the division again?

I'm treading with caution. As I mentioned yesterday, they look great on paper at this point, but they are still the Cleveland Browns until shown otherwise. I look at that division though and it's hard not to see them fighting for the AFCN crown. Pittsburgh fell back to the pack a bit and seem to be trending the wrong way. The Bengals seem to have a low ceiling and you never really know with Baltimore, but they don't stand out to me more than Cleveland, so who knows?

Dudes in here immediately like “BAN THIS PIECE OF ****” without even reading into the details.

And yet on the flipside, you are posting BSO as a breaking news source and getting way ahead of your own self.

Nah, f that dude Hill. Any negative attention he gets hardly even makes up for the lack of exposure from when he punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend. He's a pos and shouldn't garner any sympathy, but go ahead with it.
Folks in here act like this never happened..

Folks in here act like this never happened..

I honestly feel like most never even know. If you did and make a point to be a right about waiting for the facts on this one, I find it an odd battle to pick cause why would care about defending the honor of this dude? Just, why?

I honestly feel like most never even know. If you did and make a point to be a right about waiting for the facts on this one, I find it an odd battle to pick cause why would care about defending the honor of this dude? Just, why?
I never knew dude went savage mode on his bm smh

Wouldn't be the most surprising thing. We see teams win the off-season all the time, then bomb when the season starts. After the "Dreamteam" season, I'll never crown a team based off off-season moves again :lol:

Darnold taking that year 2 jump and snagging a WC spot.

Nine year Denver veteran here. Hit my inbox if you need suggestions.

Also, if you guys need me I will be in the corner shedding real fan tears. My Chiefs can’t have nothing. Might as well trade Mahomes to the Patriots for a 3020 third rounder and some magic beans.

Gonna hit your PM for sure!

And yet on the flipside, you are posting BSO as a breaking news source and getting way ahead of your own self.
Tbf other sources have posted similar info as well from the police reports.

I think it's possible for Tyreek to still be a POS for past incidents and still not be involved in this (or maybe he was?)

But we'll see how this unfolds

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom