2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Vikes have the worst cap space in the NFL. They should go on ahead and trade us Diggs. His guaranteed money is only 16 mil, 22nd in the league at WR. So it would only help a bit but still.

BRING DIGGS HOME! HTTR
Trading him would only make it worse. Cap hit would prob be 20+

He was named directly on one of the police reports as involved in an altercation involving child abuse. That's a fact, not media reporting false news.

20190316_145506.jpg

:lol:

But let's add this to the list of things you have defended:

Racists
Rapists
Human trafficking
Domestic violence/child abuse
but... but.. some guy named Zac Showalter from Kansas said otherwise on Twitter.

It's THE MEDIA I tell ya!

Unless the Vikes are hell-bent on taking a receiver with #18, trading Diggs to Washington makes little sense. I've talked at length with 651akathepaul 651akathepaul and carver carver , I hyped 'Quon coming outta Ole Miss but so far he ain't it.

He was named directly on one of the police reports as involved in an altercation involving child abuse. That's a fact, not media reporting false news.

20190316_145506.jpg

:lol:

But let's add this to the list of things you have defended:

Racists
Rapists
Human trafficking
Domestic violence/child abuse

Not sure where you’re getting that picture from but...

EC7949E6-988F-4E49-B602-559CD42631F9.jpeg

That picture from a couple days ago was literally on Tyreek’s Snapchat. Like 12 hours before all this came out. Pretty positive he wasn’t beating the **** out of his kid then hanging out with him with the kid smiling just a couple days ago.

Not sure where you’re getting that picture from but...

EC7949E6-988F-4E49-B602-559CD42631F9.jpeg

That picture is a screen shot from the link you posted that had a link in it to the original article which contained the police report. You can clearly see there are two parties listed in the "others involved" section of the report. One was Crystal Espinal as your tweet kindly points out above, and the second party listed was Tyreek Hill. Both individuals were listed as people who were involved in a child abuse altercation.

Does that means that he abused children? No, he is absolutely innocent until charged and proven guilty. Does it mean that someone called the cops about Tyreek Hill abusing a child? Yes. It's not bad or shady reporting. The local news that broke the story even included the God damn police reports so people could make their own informed decisions.

You came in here blasting people for not reading up on the situation when you didnt even look at all the links in the **** you sent. You posted a bunch of random dudes tweets when you could have just clicked on a ******* link within your article and looked at the God damn police reports that were in said link.

But again, this absolutely doesnt mean he is guilty, but you could see where people would hesitate to give the benefit of doubt to a guy who pleaded guilty to beating the **** out of his pregnant girlfriend, right?

Kareem Hunt wasnt charged in the altercation where he kicked the girl either. Does that mean he didnt do it? No. Does that mean there wasnt enough evidence to file charges? Yes. We all saw how that went down.

I'm not giving this dude the benefit of anything. He is lucky enough to have been afforded the opportunity to make millions playing football after he pleaded guilty to beating his pregnant girlfriend. If there was video of that incident there would be zero chance he would be in the NFL right now.

Last edited:
That picture is a screen shot from the link you posted that had a link in it to the original article which contained the police report. You can clearly see there are two parties listed in the "others involved" section of the report. One was Crystal Espinal as your tweet kindly points out above, and the second party listed was Tyreek Hill. Both individuals were listed as people who were involved in a child abuse altercation.

Does that means that he abused children? No, he is absolutely innocent until charged and proven guilty. Does it mean that someone called the cops about Tyreek Hill abusing a child? Yes. It's not bad or shady reporting. The local news that broke the story even included the God damn police reports so people could make their own informed decisions.

You came in here blasting people for not reading up on the situation when you didnt even look at all the links in the **** you sent. You posted a bunch of random dudes tweets when you could have just clicked on a ****ing link within your article and looked at the God damn police reports that were in said link.

But again, this absolutely doesnt mean he is guilty, but you could see where people would hesitate to give the benefit of doubt to a guy who pleaded guilty to beating the **** out of his pregnant girlfriend, right?

Kareem Hunt wasnt charged in the altercation where he kicked the girl either. Does that mean he didnt do it? No. Does that mean there wasnt enough evidence to file charges? Yes. We all saw how that went down.

I'm not giving this dude the benefit of anything. He is lucky enough to have been afforded the opportunity to make millions playing football after he pleaded guilty to beating his pregnant girlfriend. If there was video of that incident there would be zero chance he would be in the NFL right now.

Calm yourself.

Huffing and puffing behind the keyboard over there writing these paragraphs.

Now y’all got me thinking...

Is Nnamdi a HOFer?

06-10 were some of the most dominant years we’ve ever seen by a CB. It was disgusting the lack of completions on him. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen QBs stay that clear of a corner in all my time watching football, and yes I’m including Revis and Sherman.

Hell nah. He ain’t even close to a HOFer imo.

When I think HOF, you gotta be a straight legend for the duration of your career (minimum 7 years total).
You’re right.

But that four year span was filthy.

It also doesn’t help that the Raiders were terrible.

Shermans prime was also about 4 years but he’s going to the hall because of his greatness coupled with the teams success. Similar to Terrell Davis.

Now y’all got me thinking...

Is Nnamdi a HOFer?

06-10 were some of the most dominant years we’ve ever seen by a CB. It was disgusting the lack of completions on him. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen QBs stay that clear of a corner in all my time watching football, and yes I’m including Revis and Sherman.

5 year Hall of Fame peak and no rings? Idk man...

And, Jets homer, but Revis had people disappearing. Edelman would vanish.

You’re right.

But that four year span was filthy.

It also doesn’t help that the Raiders were terrible.

Shermans prime was also about 4 years but he’s going to the hall because of his greatness coupled with the teams success. Similar to Terrell Davis.
Nnamdi was shuttin **** down tho. I had season tickets in those nightmare seasons, but Nnamdi was amazing to watch.

Idk what happen in Philly. Kerry Washington must have been occupying more of his time :lol:

Nah, f that dude Hill. Any negative attention he gets hardly even makes up for the lack of exposure from when he punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend. He's a pos and shouldn't garner any sympathy, but go ahead with it.
I agree that what he did was horrible, but he was given a second chance in life. The CJ system felt he was deserving of a second chance, so hes still entitled to being inoocent until proven guilty for furture behavior. Now if its found that he abused his child then he deserves to be held accountable.
Nnamdi was shuttin **** down tho. I had season tickets in those nightmare seasons, but Nnamdi was amazing to watch.

Idk what happen in Philly. Kerry Washington must have been occupying more of his time :lol:
wasnt there rumors that Nnamdi didn’t get along with eagles players? I heard son was eating lunch in his car :rofl:

Patiently waiting for Mychal Kendrick's sentencing.

He's lived an otherwise blameless life so it better be light mane

When's that coming down? He shouldn't have to see prison time. Judge gonna sentence him to play for Buffalo and call it a day.

Literal definition of shut down corner.

That fall off was fast and swift :frown:

Seems to happen a lot with corners. Short prime years.

Back
Top Bottom