2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

For all our sake I hope he does. Just don’t see it happening. Unless the Giants trade up to 1. But if he doesn’t go 1 then who else takes him outside of a trade from 1-4?

Bucs at 5 makes sense. I still have my concerns about his height. That boy ain’t gonna be able to see over his linemen and we don’t know if he’s Drew Brees throwing dimes on his tippy toes. That pocket is a lot tighter than it is in the NFL.

Peyton would be TREMENDOUS in the booth for MNF

And some will still find a way to hate, just like they did with Romo.

I can't believe some dudes are even entertaining the idea that the Cardinals would trade back and let someone else get Kyler.

It would be the smart thing to do, the Cardinals FO have shown us that they're averse to making smart decisions.
See: KK hiring.

He always sounds like he has biscuits in his mouth when he talks.

Idk

i thought all hicks from the south sound like that :lol:

but i mean, he's definitely a funny dude and he obviously knows his ****. would be interesting. i think just as entertaining as Romo

Peyton does sound a little weird but it’s not distracting like Reggie Miller or anything. Peyton has been so successful with his acting chops without it ever being an issue. Already used to his voice and his smarts outweigh it.

i'd rather see peyton in a studio show WITH the right group.. so not a ton of former coaches who got zero personalities

if we were having a draft, these 2 would be at the top of my board (and i'd say let the GMFB crew do the thursday night games):

Nate+Burleson+Headshot+web-res+%28Sept+2017%29+copy.jpg

GregOlsen_Headshot_800x800-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom