2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

all for Burleson

need a brotha in the booth

if it were me and i think he's on that cbs show on sunday.. i would give the NFL network thursday games to the goodmorning football crew.. and then for cbs give burleson the 2nd biggest game

or work out something with fox cause i'm tired of troy and baseball dude.. i think it will happen soon for nate though

if we were having a draft, these 2 would be at the top of my board (and i'd say let the GMFB crew do the thursday night games):

Nate+Burleson+Headshot+web-res+%28Sept+2017%29+copy.jpg

Sooo down for the GMFB crew. They're awesome.

yup.. would be like how they do things different for the national championship game in college, where they have couple coaches just there shooting the shh

Nah fam what kind of offer is that? I gotta take my chances with a bench trial *cough* $$$ *cough* with the judge

same offer white parents make to their kids: "we know you broke the lamp/vase/whatever.. we just want you to tell us the truth.. you wont get in trouble.. we only want to know what happened"

This dude Gettlemen might be mentally ill. Short bus mfer.

How you still defending Eli? How you rebuild with a old washed up QB?

I might be done rooting for them until he gets fired depending on the draft.

This dude Gettlemen might be mentally ill. Short bus mfer.

How you still defending Eli? How you rebuild with a old washed up QB?

I might be done rooting for them until he gets fired depending on the draft.

17th overall + certain 2019 picks for Rosen, do they offer it?

Oh I might be reaching big time. I actually think 17th overall alone may get it done then. Or is that even too much? :lol:

they was saying a 3rd before.. i think a 2nd gets it done.. i assume we'll see soon enough cause i doubt they keep him around if they do take dude no 1

This made me laugh

All of this is pretty stupid. :lol:

I can speak on a lot of these duos, but on Cousins and Cook alone...What has Cook done in the NFL? Seriously? He's just a name of a guy with a lot of talent. Ingram has done much more than him at this point. I can name names too. :lol:

Who's calling play-by-play though? That's the key. As a group, they're all pretty good, but if they're all up there playing grab *** and Brandt making WWE puns and 90s references all game, I think it would be a cluster ****. I don't wanna hear all that in a broadcast. Both Burleson and Schrager could definitely do color commentary though.

They need to give these people tryouts for the public to hear/see and let us decide instead doing whatever it is they did to hire Witten.

This is random and idk where else to post it. Simply choosing to do so here out of preference.

And I promise the purpose isn’t to flex. Entirely at least.

If Giannis wins MVP this year which is likely, him and Yelich will have won it for Milwaukee in same year. If Rodgers had won MVP would that have been the first time 3 players for same fan base won MVP?

I’m curious as to how often it’s happened with 2 players and if 3 players has ever been done.

I'm sure you can find 2 players, but I doubt 3, though I have no idea. Maybe if you include hockey and have 3 of 4. I don't know. Helluva trivia question though if it has happened.

Gretzky and Magic in '89. Montana that year too, so I guess if you want to do by state, there you go...That was one of the first I thought of too. *pats back*

I do count hockey. It’s a major 4 sports question.

I don’t think your answer applies to the goal of the question though. San Fran doesn’t work with LA despite being in same state.

I do count hockey. It’s a major 4 sports question.

I don’t think your answer applies to the goal of the question though. San Fran doesn’t work with LA despite being in same state.

Yeah, I know...Not the same fanbase, but it could be. I highly doubt it's happened. Boston, LA, Chicago are probably the likeliest places it would have happened...

Duh..NY too..

Back
Top Bottom