2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

hope you're giving up football too while you're up on your bogus high horse :nerd:

Not really a bogus high horse but I stopped directly supporting the NFL with my dollars years ago. Any games I watch are pirated with a VPN too. Shut down our fantasy league after last season too, probably a year too late but there were deeper reasons why it had to go on last year.

I was mostly joking, but I don’t **** with Sam Adams cuz of their loudly pro trump stance and neither do a lot of Bostonians.

Then again you probably don’t see anything wrong with how Kraft, Belichick, or Brady handled the 2016 election either :nerd:

I don’t mess with Sam just because it’s trash lol. Long before the MAGA stuff. I try to stay as local/ small brewery as possible.

Not really a bogus high horse but I stopped directly supporting the NFL with my dollars years ago. Any games I watch are pirated with a VPN too. Shut down our fantasy league after last season too, probably a year too late but there were deeper reasons why it had to go on last year.

I was mostly joking, but I don’t **** with Sam Adams cuz of their loudly pro trump stance and neither do a lot of Bostonians.

Then again you probably don’t see anything wrong with how Kraft, Belichick, or Brady handled the 2016 election either :nerd:

He doesn’t need to. His opinion is his own as is yours as an american.

But you probably see an issue with that, along with seeing nothing wrong with your passive aggressiveness.

:lol:

like i said...bogus high horse :lol:

i hope every company and brand you give your money to has refused to take advantage of those tax cuts. you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now, would you? :wink:

Last edited:
I don’t mess with Sam just because it’s trash lol. Long before the MAGA stuff. I try to stay as local/ small brewery as possible.

Didn't mind Sam Adams, also didn't mind yuenling.. Black and Tan was good thou

But I dropped both when they voice did support for trump in some manner.. wasn't hard, cause like you I could go elsewhere.. undrarmor was super easy to ditch as I've never purchased anything from them

But there are definitely way better beers readily available and I'll always try local brews whenever I'm stateside since we don't get as wide of a selection most places down here

my man....Sam Adams :pimp:

Sam '76 is great...really refreshing, easy drinking on a warm day
haven't had the Bavarian Lager yet, though...lemme know what you think
Will do. Couple of my boys mentioned the Bavarian has a tinge of sweetness.

Had a Cold Snap after work tonight but gonna try ‘76 or Bavarian tomorrow to report back.

I know it’s crazy sweet but sometimes in the summer, I randomly crave Cherry Wheat.

Saw you post in food thread. What’s good with Beekman, good drinking spot?

Cherry wheat is fantastic on tap!

Good food and drinking spot. Go there usually 2-3 times per week for lunch and drinks after work. :lol:

He doesn’t need to. His opinion is his own as is yours as an american.

But you probably see an issue with that, along with seeing nothing wrong with your passive aggressiveness.

I’m being pretty overtly aggressive fam :lol:

Thanks for your opinion doe.

:lol:

like i said...bogus high horse :lol:

i hope every company and brand you give your money to has refused to take advantage of those tax cuts. you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now, would you? :wink:

I only rock Pattagucci and clothes my mom knits.

There’s no problem in liking what you like. But there’s a difference between a company accepting a tax cut given to them and publicly and defiantly voicing support for dude, knowing exactly everything that that entails.

Like Trump’s vocal homie Kraft, for instance, reportedly rallying owners to get behind blackballing Kaepernick, then turning around and talking about prison reform. ‘Scust.

But, that’s just my opinion. That said you know I’ve got no problem with you DeadsetAce DeadsetAce outside of the Pats jokes and Harbaugh being trash.

Last edited:
Which player is better in the playoffs:

Player A: 8-5 W-L, 1 SB ring. 62% completion percentage, 3010 yards, 94.9 QB rating, 21 TD’s. 12 INT’s.

Player B: 4-4 W-L, 0 SB’s. 56.4% completion percentage, 2254 yards, 73.4 QB rating, 12 TD’s. 13 INT’s.

Back
Top Bottom