2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I effing love it. Been going to USC games since 1982. I don't care for the fancy stuff at these new stadiums.

Wish the Rams were staying there instead of moving into the new stadium

It’s a dope stadium as far as itms history but everything else about it is bad. The funny thing is it’s been bad since the 90’s :lol:

That new Rams stadium is gonna be dope. Can’t wait

Cherry wheat?!?

IMG_6948.JPG

Sherels has played with the Vikings for 9 years and somehow I have no idea who he is

He's just a guy who won't die. He was never supposed to make the team and for the first 5 years or so, he was always the guy that was probably going to get cut, but never did. He's one of those "does everything right" kind of guys with limited talent. He provides depth at CB, but rarely sees the field on defense. He's mainly just a very solid punt returner. Led the league in average a few times and rarely turns the ball over. As sure handed as you can get. It's a tough loss only in the sense that he's been a mainstay.

half cherry wheat, half guinness, helluva snakebite :pimp:
My man. DSA knows. Also love the Black & Blue combo, Guinness with either Hoegaarden or Blue Moon.

Sippin' on this Bavarian Lager, bruv. First thing that caught my attention was the hint of sweetness. Was not expecting that of a German-style Helles. Can't say I like it more than Cold Snap or Cherry Wheat thus far. Gonna save the '76 for weekend sampling.

Steelers are shady as hell waiting to release the dude until most teams spent their cap

Eh...It sounds like it might be Burnett that initiated this. Pittsburgh may have been trying to keep him around. Despite what's going on with Roethlisberger and their locker room, the FO doesn't seem like it's out to get anybody and what they're doing for Shazier is an example of being a class act.

Back
Top Bottom