2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I'm glad Gronk is gone, but I can appreciate his play the last 9 years. Aside from his scumbag cheapshot on Tre'Davious White, he's going to go down as one of the best TE's ever.

macbk macbk and other Jets fans...thoughts on Darron Lee?

Bucs apparently looking at trading for him possibly

Lee played much better last season after a few disappointing years, but also served that suspension hammered down by the league for substance abuse. You can argue him as yet another Round 1 bust for the Jets, and I would safely assume he won't be with the team within the next few weeks leading up to the draft. Pretty ironic considering he was the one clamoring for new jerseys and he may not be here to see them :lol: .

Probably an unpopular opinion but it was fun to watch those 2 TE sets with Gronk and Chico.

not unpopular at all...they were a force together. it's too bad the time was cut short cause one of em was a POS

1127233878.jpg.0.jpg

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

zac-efron-paperboy-quotes-2.gif

Some images I took covering the Patriots last year as a rookie photojournalist :lol:

Had a blast nonetheless :pimp:

29055D10-414C-4BE3-AF6E-281798ACCEDA.jpeg

91A2F554-56EB-4DC8-AE13-ABDD5A8E7C29.jpeg
D5AD2E3C-7B94-4911-A799-A13B23CBC7A5.jpeg
63235CBC-9B69-40BE-A10E-0B0818FC7381.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: nice shots, man

Naa not falling for the okey doke...

Now John Mara sound regretful about trading Odell. Just a horrible front office.

Hope his Grandson gives him the cold shoulder for the rest of the year :lol:,everyone but him and his FO cronies think it was a terrible decision

Gronk always gave me the frat bro vibe and for that I didn't like him still a great player. I hate the Patriots and Brady so I'm glad he's calling it quits.

Someone going show him all the 69 coincidences stuff and he'll stay retired and pop up in the WWE every once in a while

Gates was my fav TE before Gronk and seeing him still playing is nuts but the only thing they have on him is longevity. His per game splits/averages when he was actually playing are second to none

It's funny that Jimmy Graham or Gronk actually used to be a debate on here :lol:
pssst **** gronk
i know hes the best just cant give him nor the pats any credit cause i hate them GO BILLS!!

Back
Top Bottom