2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Yea I think he's done.. Clyde Frog Clyde Frog put it well.. plus when the game ain't in you no mo, it ain't there

I mean dude came into the league with back problems, that's why he dropped in the draft

This ain't like Jason witten where he saw an opportunity went for it and got roasted after a career of being celebrated (basically the opposite of what happened with romo)

Dude has won and is considered the GOAT at his position and doesn't need the money.. I'm sure when he gets a break from all the training and everything that goes into even getting on the field and then the injuries and the rehab and who knows what injuries he has played through

I just don't see

Bruh
mjlol.png

Good lord that’s dumb.. and I don’t even know what the hell he’s trying to say here

Cause the guys names aren’t even the same types of TE
And completely disregarding Tony G, Winslow, Sharpe..ect. but yeah Gronk paved the way
sabu.png

Let that man be great without the extra nonsense

And completely disregarding Tony G, Winslow, Sharpe..ect. but yeah Gronk paved the way
sabu.png

Let that man be great without the extra nonsense

Shhhhh someone better let dude know when another certain charger went undrafted, if he's talking pass catchers from that position without zero regard for how guys are used

But dude is Kyle brady WITH that extra element.. witten is the water downed version of him

steelers going outta their way to prop up Ben as a leader...makes sense. and you want to see players back each other

Juju continuing to take shots at AB :smh:

We’ll see how he is when he’s getting the double and triple teams that AB was getting

I'm really liking Ryan Pace's signing of Ha Ha on a one-year deal. Familiarity with the division through his time with GB. Cheap, short-term replacement for Amos. If you get a 2016 season outta him, great. If not, he reenters FA in 2020.

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow , I guess Buster Skrine is the like-for-like replacement for Callahan. Those are big shoes to fill in the slot, man. I kinda feel Pace moved on from Callahan too quickly. He's worth the 3/$21M he got from Denver to reunite with Fangio. Especially in the current state of the pass-happy league. Slot corners have more value than ever before.

Only issue @champcruthik would be his durability. He's yet to play a full season as he's consistently gotten banged up each year and forced him to miss pretty much the end of the season every time. Out of Amos / Callahan I wanted to retain Callahan the most but I understand what Pace is doing. He's yet to overpay any of his guys to keep them. Skrine coming in is def big shoes to fill, but we'll see if he fits better now that Pagano is calling the Defensive side of the ball and how he schemes him up. I really like Deon Bush as well, backup for us but he and Sherrick McMannis proved very capable once Callahan and Amos went down last year.

When you have the front 7 they have, someone on the back end who may not be a top tier player will feast just off of opportunity alone.

Juju gon learn so enough about Ben. :lol:

Emmanuel Sanders back in like 2013 was the first to put Ben on blast and we been hearing the same talk from different teammates and Ben keeps throwing people under the bus.

Back
Top Bottom