2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

If Jordan Howard & 4nette were both cut today, who would be signed quicker? Lump that in with who would get paid more + more years?

In all reality, they are only 2 months apart in age (Howard is older) & v similar players. You can argue Howard has been more productive overall. But would Fournette get the bag because of his name alone?

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow @NickFolarin stay safe

u heard something?

:nerd:

Nah it was on a podcast I listen to (The Fantasy Footballers) and they were discussing it on a fantasy/dynasty league-level of if both were available, who is the better add due to age & production.

They think if Howard isn't traded at any point, he's for sure being released at seasons end.

Nah it was on a podcast I listen to (The Fantasy Footballers) and they were discussing it on a fantasy/dynasty league-level of if both were available, who is the better add due to age & production.

They think if Howard isn't traded at any point, he's for sure being released at seasons end.

Yeah I think if they don't trade him then he's on the Bears this season in a limited role and gone next year when his deal is up.

I would take Howard over Fournette.. imo he's been more productive in the league and durable compared to the latter

Doug too tough for his own good. All those nagging, accumulated injuries he played through last year gonna cost him another season. Too much heart.

Stop listening to Fantasy Football podcasters in March.

Romo is so overrated in the booth.

romo in the booth > romo on the field..

although i appreciated romo on the field:

bemobzdiwohz.jpg

giphy.gif

I noticed Cowboys fans are a lot more realistic ever since the Romo era ended. :lol:

They really thought he was gonna lead them to something.

I noticed Cowboys fans are a lot more realistic ever since the Romo era ended. :lol:

They really thought he was gonna lead them to something.

cowboys fans where?

the ones that have stuck around in here dont fit the usual "cowboys fans" mentality, at least in my view

cowboys fans where?

the ones that have stuck around in here dont fit the usual "cowboys fans" mentality, at least in my view

In real life and those ones in here used to be a lot more bold.

@T0INE and @va757va was like the only Cowboys fans with sense for a long time.

And just in general the media has calmed down a lot on the Cowboys hype since Romo retired. Every year it was supposed to be the "the year" for them with Romo.

In real life and those ones in here used to be a lot more bold.

@T0INE and @va757va was like the only Cowboys fans with sense for a long time.

And just in general the media has calmed down a lot on the Cowboys hype since Romo retired. Every year it was supposed to be the "the year" for them with Romo.

I’m a Cowboys fan. And Romo never won because he hates having a running game. When I listen to his commentary on CBS, it’s clear as day.

So many times on the goaline or within 5 yards, he would audible out of a running play. When they FINALLY started letting Demarco Murray be a workhorse, look what happened. We won like 12 and 13 games.

If Romo could throw 80 times a game, he would have. And he deserved to not win because of it. A running game is a QBs best friend. Not Romo. He treats RBs like golf caddies

I have always been very high on Romo as a QB. There’s a lot of different reasons why he never won. Some his own fault. Others just a poorly run front office.

But in reality, being a Cowboy fan really sucks. Because it’s like being a more successful Jets fan (I’m from NY so I get to see it up close). But the only success you really have is when you were a kid. And even if you don’t boast about that success everyone gives you crap because of the ones who do.

I fully expect to not win a super bowl in the next 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom