2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Random can anyone explain to me why in the NFL and other sports you can't have your entire roster available to you on game days, you have 53 guys on a roster, you should be able to use all 53.
Something about injuries, competitive balance on gameday. I don't fully understand it myself

upload_2019-3-29_18-50-35.png

well damn

Do you guys ever notice which players are actually friends across the league on twitter. I see Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, and Michael Thomas constantly supporting each other, liking each others tweets, and partaking in friendly banter on twitter.

Bears, Packers, Raiders and Steelers have uniforms that should never be changed again. Other teams like Chiefs, Colts, Bills, Bengals, Cowboys, Saints, 49ers and Vikings are in a different tier where they can get away with different sets, but their logo should never be messed with.

Browns and Dolphins should fit into one of the two, if not both, but they already ****** up at least one of the two, if not both. :lol:

As I said above

The bills other logo >

And pats need to go back to pat patriot over flying Elvis

And Giants would be better off going with the full time LT era jerseys over the practice jerseys they wear now

Money Manziel bike (In the AAF)
tenor.gif

Edit: Damn concussed out of the game already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom