2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

DD1F27FC-56BA-4E97-A403-DCB2C4E17D45.jpeg

He's really a Brown :wow:

Was kind of funny how a few attempted starting a narrative that OBJ doesn’t wanna play for Cleveland

My coworker just hit me up hella excited saying the Niners just traded for Julio Jones.

Didn’t have the heart to tell him what day it is :lol:

Just kept it going...”ohh, **** forreal?! Damn B....Damn...” :lol:

My coworker just hit me up hella excited saying the Niners just traded for Julio Jones.

Didn’t have the heart to tell him what day it is :lol:

Just kept it going...”ohh, **** forreal?! Damn B....Damn...” :lol:

You should've just told his dumb ***.

He was probably one of those naive kids that still believed in Santa and the Easter bunny way after everyone else realized what was up.

EDIT: quoted the wrong thing

XFL gonna be grand opening grand closing too when they pop off again

Last edited:
I think the XFL has a chance if they are able to funnel players from the AAF if it indeed folds. Plus they are playing in pro stadiums which gives fans an excuse to come out especially for much cheaper ticket prices.

I was hoping the AAF held on so the players could have some outlet for leverage in the event of a lockout. They could possibly hold on longer if they had a place to play instead of working at a car dealership trying to get by without any income from the NFL. Feel like it would have just taken one signing and the dominoes would fall.

AAF :lol:

That league is trash. Media makes a frenzy because of first week ratings. Well no s..., it's brand new and people wanted to see what it was all about. They saw it and it was meh!

Back
Top Bottom