2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

We know who it is tho and neither of them were scrubs. And we know why. Jennings was and apparently still is bitter Rodgers wasn’t vocal about resigning him. He’s bitter cause he wanted to still be with Rodgers lol. His career instantly taking a dive probably plays a role as well.

Not to mention all these guys are pretty much every WR Rodgers has had. At one point they were literally the entire WR corps minus Davante.

Greg Jennings should be thanking Aaron Rodgers for the $18M guaranteed bag he secured from the Vikes in 2013. He had a nasty three-year run with Rodgers from '08-'10. Caught 224 balls and 25 TD during that stretch in GB.

We know who it is tho and neither of them were scrubs. And we know why. Jennings was and apparently still is bitter Rodgers wasn’t vocal about resigning him. He’s bitter cause he wanted to still be with Rodgers lol. His career instantly taking a dive probably plays a role as well.

Not to mention all these guys are pretty much every WR Rodgers has had. At one point they were literally the entire WR corps minus Davante.

Does Finley hold a grudge over his injury?

Does Finley hold a grudge over his injury?

I think he does honestly But just in general. He hasn’t been as bad as Jennings. He kinda shoots shots and kinda says nice things. But he brings up Rodgers contract a lot which is weird.

I think he had a hard time dealing with having a career ending injury before getting paid. He was soo nice before the injuries. Pretty unfortunate.

Interesting coming from a scrub who is infamous for ******* up when the super bowl was in our lap

jets jerseys are meh. helmet logo is weird. black alternate jerseys are scust.

Greg Jennings said he hugged Bret after a game when he was on the Vikings and Aaron asked him "Did you have to do that?" :lol:

"A source close to the team says St. Brown became frustrated because, as much as he wanted to follow McCarthy’s play design, he also heard rumors of Rodgers freezing out teammates if they didn't do exactly what he demanded. So he listened to Rodgers. On one play in New England, Rodgers told St. Brown to run a post route when the play called for a flag. St. Brown ran the post, and pressure forced Rodgers to throw the ball away toward the flag—leading his position coach to grill him on what he was thinking.

St. Brown told him he was "improvising" so he didn't upset Rodgers."

That's f'ed up :lol: :smh:

Jets should have just went back to the mid 90’s logo and jerseys. The Keyshawn era. Those were clean

Reactions: sb
Even with it anonymous sources...AR-12 is the savage we all expected
skip1.png

Seen a few players get signed so far
francis.png

I’m sure it’s a league mandate for branding purposes but I really hate how all these new uniforms have to have the team name or city on the breastplate. It’s unnecessary clutter.

I’m sure it’s a league mandate for branding purposes but I really hate how all these new uniforms have to have the team name or city on the breastplate. It’s unnecessary clutter.
I agree it looks terrible. Glad Oakland has never changed. Still the best jersey in all sports

Back
Top Bottom