2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

D3WPRDvW0AEzj5R

Green joints hard

I was thinking about Irving's situation and how ****** up it is that the NFL suspends folks for partaking in recreational drugs, yet hands out painkillers all willy nilly in the locker room. He's 100% right yet nothing will change any time soon. I feel for both him and Flash.

I actually liked the Green/White versions... the White top green bottom is the best.

All black isn’t the look.

Unis aren't even bad :rolleyes

The logo is dumb as hell, I'll give you that
The Kelly green is beautiful. I’m talking just the color tho. I don’t know how you fumble that tho. Fire color way and one of the best names in the league and this is what they gave y’all? :lol::smh:

IMO there’s a few teams with classic unis/color schemes that should never do major overhauls idc how long they’ve sucked.

Raiders, Giants, Jets, Steelers, Niners, Colts, Dolphins and the Cowboys.

I bet if you ask Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams, Cobb, etc about Rodgers they’d have good things to say. It’s def all the scrubs with minimal targets talking smack about him. And I’m not even a big Rodgers fan but it’s always the bums who have the most to criticize

I bet if you ask Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams, Cobb, etc about Rodgers they’d have good things to say. It’s def all the scrubs with minimal targets talking smack about him. And I’m not even a big Rodgers fan but it’s always the bums who have the most to criticize

A lot of the same receivers who drop Rodgers’ bullet passes

Back
Top Bottom