2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

The uniform they had from 1978-1997 were nice, 1998-2018 about the lamest design you could come up with, 2019+ ugliness incarnate.

D3WPRDvW0AEzj5R

D3WRj43WwAAPGaO

D3WTjFEWAAol-_2

The uniform they had from 1978-1997 were nice, 1998-2018 about the lamest design you could come up with, 2019+ ugliness incarnate.

Didn't know that joint went all the way back to '78, but yeah...For nostalgia and why I like the shade of green of this new look is because of those days even though I Mostly closely associated with Boomer Esiason and Kyle Brady. :lol:

At least Vinny and the Jets did work in the late 90s-early-aughts.

What's your opinion on this?

Dont know either personally

But obviously Jason Garrett played football, which means he would have at least been exposed to black people..

Not saying that excuses him of what he's accused of.. but from what I've found you got those who act from sheer ignorance (because of lack of exposure) or those who know damn well what they're doing.. and even back in high school, there were some super white dudes on our high school team that got exposed to a hell of a lot just being on the football team and hanging out with guys they probably wouldn't have and been in situations they wouldn't have otherwise (my boarding school up in Jacksonville was overwhelmingly white)

there is a possibility of it being an age thing, also.. which kinda reminds me of another situation

the chip Kelly thing, I think dude just doesn't have great social skills.. and to lesean he took it as him being that way towards the black players, meanwhile he was a jack*** to the owner (and couple others like howie) which resulted in him getting fired.. but it was hard for me to believe a guy who would bring John Carlos in to see his college team as racist

they put a football on the helmet :rofl:

Don't hate that I'm breakin' it to you, but they been had a football on their helmets.

It was like a damn double entendre in graphical form cause not only a football, but the overall logo was shaped like one...Looks like you're just trying to pile on....not cool, man.

Don't hate that I'm breakin' it to you, but they been had a football on their helmets.

It was like a damn double entendre in graphical form cause not only a football, but the overall logo was shaped like one...Looks like you're just trying to pile on....not cool, man.

i’m sayin how you gonna put a football instead of a fighter jet though.

fighter jet logo done the right way could be a top logo in the nfl

Dont know either personally

But obviously Jason Garrett played football, which means he would have at least been exposed to black people..

People don't get along from a cultural standpoint everywhere and all the time. This just seemed like bait to me. He explicitly said there's nothing racist about Garrett at all, yet that's what the tweet implies. I hate that kinda ****.

i’m sayin how you gonna put a football instead of a fighter jet though.

fighter jet logo done the right way could be a top logo in the nfl

In that case, the only way they get my approval is doing a play on the Top Gun movie logo. :lol:

In that case, the only way they get my approval is doing a play on the Top Gun movie logo. :lol:

it would never happen but if they could have found a way to make their helmet resemble a fighter jet pilots that woulda been nuts.

i’m disappointed in the design because they don’t have a logo. if this was a class assignment and the teacher was like make a logo for a team called the grim reapers and you literally just wrote grim reapers in italic you would fail

People don't get along from a cultural standpoint everywhere and all the time. This just seemed like bait to me. He explicitly said there's nothing racist about Garrett at all, yet that's what the tweet implies. I hate that kinda ****.

Like I said, we had dudes who we all knew were racists on the team and it wasn't hard to figure out.. dudes would go out of their way to do or say dumb shh

But I feel like Garrett is dealing with a lot with the whole jerruh thing.. and feel like the gap is as wide as ever for a 53 year old to try and relate to some 20 somethings

And like I said...seems like bait. Not much there. A coach having to relate to his team that is collectively younger and has a different background...Ground-breaking **** right there.

And like I said...seems like bait. Not much there. A coach having to relate to his team that is collectively younger and has a different background...Ground-breaking **** right there.

I mean, I can speak more on chip just cause I know a lil more and think publicly we know more

Don't wanna just dismiss what someone says.. but with chip, the eagles owner likes to do a team Christmas thing, chip was like nah we still got games left.. then was quick to push out howie or certain players.. and we knew he had issues with doing the politics of being a college coach

And then he didn't get why grown professional men wouldn't be overly eager about the team tracking certain things on them after team designated hours

Back
Top Bottom