2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

They gonna ignore that part.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we'll just enjoy all of it and just be glad it aint our team

giphy.gif

Naa that pic he posted hours after the trade scoring against Oakland with AB in the background was def a subtle jab :lol:

Also compared the trade drama to the Kardashians

I don't care much for the beef either way but they've both been sparing back and forth since he got sent packing

Lmao it was his best TD of the season tbh. Perfect toe tap.

If I remember the caption was like “I’m ready” or “ready.” I took as him saying he was the next man up. Ready to be the number 1.

How AB can be mad at that is hilarious tho. JuJu replaced Sammy Coates, martavis and how AB. :lol:

I went through 4 months of Jujus twitter account and this was the most shade he threw before AB blew up on him (at least on twitter).

Naa that pic he posted hours after the trade scoring against Oakland with AB in the background was def a subtle jab :lol:

I don't care much for the beef either way but they've both been sparing back and forth since he got sent packing

Is this considered deep throating? Hmmmm

I can see room for interpretating the Ben tweet as a jab at AB. Basically saying I support my QB after you slandered him. Which isn’t that big of a deal to me.

The toe tap image however there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Not even worth discussing that tweet.

I can see room for interpretating the Ben tweet as a jab at AB. Basically saying I support my QB after you slandered him. Which isn’t that big of a deal to me.

The toe tap image however there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Not even worth discussing that tweet.

I mean, I just consider that being a good teammate when AB is going in interviews blasting the dude. I don't think Ben is without blame, but we will see what happens in Oakland when Carr spends the first three games finding ways to not get the ball to AB like he did to Amari.

I mean, I just consider that being a good teammate when AB is going in interviews blasting the dude. I don't think Ben is without blame, but we will see what happens in Oakland when Carr spends the first three games finding ways to not get the ball to AB like he did to Amari.

You're high. Carr will totally get the ball to Brown quite a bit. Plenty of screens to be thrown.

AB is lame for going at JuJu so hard and trying to embarrass him by posting old DMs (which aren't even embarrassing tbh, young kid was just asking for advice). JuJu is just doing what he needs to do to position himself for a big contract, something that AB should understand and respect.

Cuz it was like that. :lol:

In the Skip and Shannon interview he praised AB and said he wants everybody to make up and comeback next year. He never took any shots at AB. Juju ain't even that type of dude, he still young and naive. :lol:

JuJu is a snake, According to AB, Antonio taught JuJu everything he knows, now he wants to be passive aggressive and still support the quarterback who throws him the Football.

AB has every right to have his feelings fully engaged.

Back
Top Bottom