2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Gronk retires while all these players having drama and ****

Pats probably sittng quiet laughing at everything

Man I hate the NFL sometimes :lol:

CeLzIwkUMAAT9jV.jpg

I don't understand.
Every team sport is co defendant by nature but none more than football and especially wide receiver.

In basketball if you get buckets you get buckets, period.

Football mad **** has to go right for a wide out to catch a simple slant. That’s why they’re always mad :lol:

You can run the crispiest route, smoke your coverage and not even sniff the ball.

Gronk retires while all these players having drama and ****

Pats probably sittng quiet laughing at everything

Man I hate the NFL sometimes :lol:

The same **** was happening to the Pats last year lol. Articles and discussions here about power struggles within the NE organization and how Bill and Tom hate each other

By the minute, TB12 is looking leaps and bounds ahead of Aaron. I mean it was never really close... but now the Aaron lovers/TB haters can’t even attempt to debate it.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Like usual seems like there’s a disproportionate amount of Pats fans against Rodgers. The insecurity is showing again. Tom Brady’s greatness is pretty much unobtainable I don’t get it.

Lol ohh yeah. Ok. First name didn’t even register. I was looking at the spelling of Rapaport and was thinking it was misspelled.
I thought it was rapsheet at first too and was wondering why tf would he be beefing with KD
heh.png

Back
Top Bottom