2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

chris is appreciated for his time with us :pimp:
Yeah I'm pleasantly surprised at this signing, quality depth for the slot with Wright. Torrey and that 5 mil gonna be cut real soon.

Seems like Hogan was always open running at the back of the endzone or maybe that was just against us lol

Yeah I'm pleasantly surprised at this signing, quality depth for the slot with Wright. Torrey and that 5 mil gonna be cut real soon.

Seems like Hogan was always open running at the back of the endzone or maybe that was just against us lol

as long as he's not the primary receiver, he will get open. a lot.

dave_getttleman-681x383.jpg

image.jpeg

PKXSARQEGHKXZEN.20180416210817.jpg

tenor.gif

Ya really think he'd be better suited at WR than our RB2?

I don't dislike the signing. True depth add + potential for him to return kicks.

Yeah from what I saw at WR I was expecting him to be as good as Cobb. He was doing nice things before he got moved to RB. I thought it was gonna be temporary because the only reason we moved him there was due to not having a RB. And then we just lived with it. Idk, but it didn’t work. And I liked what I saw at WR.

Yeah from what I saw at WR I was expecting him to be as good as Cobb. He was doing nice things before he got moved to RB. I thought it was gonna be temporary because the only reason we moved him there was due to not having a RB. And then we just lived with it. Idk, but it didn’t work. And I liked what I saw at WR.

always wondered why they stuck with that for so long

I do believe he's been signed to be our RB2, but I would hope Gase can recognize his ability to lineup as a WR as well and uses him in that fashion as well.

Yeah If he’s gonna be a RB at least get creative with him. Don’t pigeonhole him there.

There was a time where McCarthy would have gotten creative. Kinda weird just because he says you’re our RB now that the league would then see him as only that if that’s what ends up happening.

How is this even legally possible?

One would think the contracts would have been voided after the AAF breached contract, but im sure there is some ******** non-compete clause in their contracts saying they wont play for a competitor. My guess would be they view the CFL as a direct competitor and not the NFL.

One would think the contracts would have been voided after the AAF breached contract, but im sure there is some bull**** non-compete clause in their contracts saying they wont play for a competitor. My guess would be they view the CFL as a direct competitor and not the NFL.

meanwhile WWE's wrestlers are considered independent contractors

but yea, league is probably looking for some sort of bail out or something to cut losses if they go to liquidation.. try to save some money and avoid debts later on

Posted this in the Eagles thread: Y’all trading Lee because he’s never played the MIKE in a 4-3 in the NFL. 11 slots from #57 to #68 is pretty significant that high in the draft. But we would hold a fifth-year option on Lee’s rookie deal if he pans out in Philly.

eagles need for LBs and CBs has been overblown (at least when it comes to drafting in the 1st or trading for guys).. i'm not saying it wont happen, but we play base (so having 3 LBs on the field) MAYBE 25-30% of the snaps and we have 3 LBs we like plus we signed another guy

but with this, this is moving down 11 spots.. so i mean i know howie wants to get as much talent as we can, but i dont know nearly enough about dude and i could see if he had like 3 years left on his rookie deal but he's going into his final year

Back
Top Bottom