2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

The Dolphins signed 60 AAF players for roster filler. Some will become depth and make the team.

We’ll be fine with this dump of a season if we see the long term gains.

Refreshing to see the front office take the tank seriously

The Dolphins signed 60 AAF players for roster filler. Some will become depth and make the team.

We’ll be fine with this dump of a season if we see the long term gains.

No way that number can be right. Isn't the roster limit 90?

tenor.gif

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and what exactly these dudes going do?

pouncey think he back at UF???

:nerd:

Refreshing to see the front office take the tank seriously

Agreed.

Grier has been pretty magical on getting more picks.

If I see Reshad traded and somehow trade back to gain extra picks along with a 2020 1st round pick, tank and rebuild successful.

Jets should stick Ty Montgomery back at WR. He was on his way to being a stud there.

I was ok with him moving to RB but I figured he’d get motioned to wide out and get moved around the field to keep teams guessing. Instead we didn’t do anything creative with him and he just got beat up running up the middle and the whole thing ended up being anti-climatic. He’s a dynamic player tho and I’m sure he still can be.

Last edited:
Montgomery was a beast at Stanford and he had a ton of potential, and even though he showed out at times, it appears that being a tweener hurt him. He's basically Marcel Reece.

Not a bad thing, really.

Jets should stick Ty Montgomery back at WR. He was on his way to being a stud there.

I was ok with him moving to RB but I figured he’d get motioned to wide out and get moved around the field to keep teams guessing. Instead we didn’t do anything creative with him and he just got beat up running up the middle and the whole thing ended up being anti-climatic. He’s a dynamic player tho and I’m sure he still can be.

Ya really think he'd be better suited at WR than our RB2?

I don't dislike the signing. True depth add + potential for him to return kicks.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom