2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Gase not wearing a suit, I'm a fan. **** that BS dress code.

I think Dallas has to let Lawrence walk, how can they afford big contracts for all four players?

Chargers would be fools to bring back Gates. He's done, slow as ****.

FYI. Gase has a suit on :lol: . He looks like an absolute maniac.

TxX6ATY.jpg

Edit: For ****s sake. Christopher Johnson again said "There will be no playoff mandate. There never will be with this team" :stoneface:

I legit cannot understand why he would continue to publicly say this.

Last edited:
FYI. Gase has a suit on :lol: . He looks like an absolute maniac.

TxX6ATY.jpg

Edit: For ****s sake. Christopher Johnson again said "There will be no playoff mandate. There never will be with this team" :stoneface:

I legit cannot understand why he would continue to publicly say this.

Yeah I was listening on CMB, **** was comedy. He looks crazy.

Gase gonna be a disaster here man smh. Johnson creeps me the **** out too. Whole front office is a bunch of mutants

Why was Hunt brought up in a Bears presser? bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow what was the context?

Hunt's skillset is that of which fits a Nagy system plus he was with Nagy in KC last year. Jordan Howard is not the fit and the Bears will def move on from him this off-season more than likely via trade for a late round draft pick.

Reporter asked if they would be interested in a player like that, someone to make the passing game easier for Mitch / Flow of offense and they Nagy said he spoke to Hunt last week. Not about football but just checking in, said he believes in second chances but it all depends on the circumstance, and they haven't ruled it out but that they are a long way from actually pursuing him.

Hahahaha Hahahaha facts.

If Hunt has his name cleared I would hope the Jets look to bring him in. Certainly would be cheaper than Bell.

If Hunt has his name cleared I would hope the Jets look to bring him in. Certainly would be cheaper than Bell.

This would be a real smart move. Fans aren't gonna give a **** in September. It will be old news and he will be 1/4th the price Bell would be.

This would be a real smart move. Fans aren't gonna give a **** in September. It will be old news and he will be 1/4th the price Bell would be.

All depends what the league does with him. Is he worth the drama if he has to serve a 6-8 game suspension?

All depends what the league does with him. Is he worth the drama if he has to serve a 6-8 game suspension?

I'm drunk but I don't think they can do much but I could be wrong. He's worth 2-4 game suspension.

Anyone crying about Tyreek Hill and he did something way worse than Hunt did fam.

Back
Top Bottom