2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

03B4E80A-C4B2-4F2F-AAB3-84B294EF273C.jpeg

:nerd:

have the A's officially said they won't up their offer? i guess at this point he midas whale see where he gets drafted

They said he declared for the NFL draft so I'm assuming they didn't or maybe he just chose football. Everything I've read seems like he rather play football.

Football is a guaranteed payday, baseball isn't.

They said he declared for the NFL draft so I'm assuming they didn't or maybe he just chose football. Everything I've read seems like he rather play football.

Football is a guaranteed payday, baseball isn't.

But in all reality if he's as good as they say he is baseball-wise, who's to say the A's won't be inclined to fast track his call up to the majors? Very marketable for a team that could use it.

Yeah he'd probably make more money AND not have the wild injury risk in baseball. but if football is where his passion is it, good for him. either way, dude is set

I haven't followed his baseball career but that **** takes years and then once you make it, you're getting six figures. IF it pans out, it's more money in baseball but the chances of it panning out is slimmer than football. NFL he's guaranteed first round.

I haven't followed his baseball career but that **** takes years and then once you make it, you're getting six figures. IF it pans out, it's more money in baseball but the chances of it panning out is slimmer than football. NFL he's guaranteed first round.

yeah that grind is long for sure. not sure how long before you get a steady couple 100K a year. but that initial contract/bonus should be good

i mean, just cause he gets drafted doesnt mean he has to do anything.. just play it out.. going be interesting thou

even baker was over 6'.. russ while under 6', went in the 3rd and he's basically 5'11.. chris leak is the only other QB i remember from somewhat recent drafts, but he went undrafted

then there's doug floutie who went in the 11th round

eric crouch was also just under 6' but he got drafted in the 3rd cause the rams wanted him to switch positions

Aaron Judge is 26, made $630K last season, isn't eligible for arbitration until 2020, and isn't eligible for free agency until 2023.

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say Murray won't be as good as Judge. You have to be really good & wait like seven years to see real money in baseball.

Kyler gonna be a top 10 pick in the MLB and NFL, that **** is ****in crazy
He’ll fall for 2 reasons.

There’s always the possibility that he’ll go and play baseball so why waste that pick and he’s like 5’9.

The “undersized dude from last year was Baker and dude is 6’1 215. Even Manziel was like 6’0 210.

Murray can ball but he looks like a high school JV QB on the field.

Back
Top Bottom