2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Man...would have liked the Bucs to at least grab him.

If we really go into the season with Peyton Barber and RoJo as our top two RB’s again god help my soul

I see you, nick. nick. . Let's see what Sam Darnold got this year. I give somewhat of a pass for last season. Man's was throwing to Chris Herndon outchea. But now the Jets have rightfully upgraded their skill positions with Bell and Crowder, to go with Robby and Enunwa. I definitely need to see Darnold cut down on the turnovers though. I still remember the Miami game at MetLife. Howard was feasting on Darnold INTs. Think he had two that game. Especially the one in the RZ was bad.

He's a gunslinger. He's always gonna turn the ball over a lot, you just hope he busts more big plays than not. You take the good with the bad. Crowder isn't a huge upgrade tho imo. I want them to go find a true #1.

gotta beef up so he can lose it all when the boys run him to the ground

I mean that too.. I legit wonder if he gets paid.. I'm not against taking a RB in the first, but it's a luxury pick along with TE

RB, I easily get having a guy with an 8 year window on a set deal for 5 years.. but it's better going after 15-20 because then the guy isn't being paid top 5-10 RB money right away

TEs take longer than WRs to learn plus there are so many intangibles with the position.. 2nd and 3rd are the sweet spots for RBs and TEs

But with zeke I legit wonder what cowboys do.. can't expect him to last super long with his current usage, but they did take him top 5 and he has produced

gotta beef up so he can lose it all when the boys run him to the ground

running back is the most messedp up position in that regard. Teams run you into the ground during your first contract but then refuse to pay you when your rookie deal is up because you're past your prime by 26 (although there are some exceptions like Gurley)

He's a gunslinger. He's always gonna turn the ball over a lot, you just hope he busts more big plays than not. You take the good with the bad. Crowder isn't a huge upgrade tho imo. I want them to go find a true #1.

Get a 2nd rounder and go grab a WR.

running back is the most messedp up position in that regard. Teams run you into the ground during your first contract but then refuse to pay you when your rookie deal is up because you're past your prime by 26 (although there are some exceptions like Gurley)

The Rams paying Gurley and him suffering from knee arthritis at age 24 is probably going to make teams even less likely to pay stud RBs going forward.

Get a 2nd rounder and go grab a WR.

Honestly, I'm just not sure who that is in this draft. Maybe Riley Ridley or Hakeem Butler but they won't be there in the 3rd and I don't think they're 1st round picks. If I'm the GM... I take Quinnen Williams and hope I can grab Arcega-Whiteside or someone in the 4th or 5th.

I mean that too.. I legit wonder if he gets paid.. I'm not against taking a RB in the first, but it's a luxury pick along with TE

RB, I easily get having a guy with an 8 year window on a set deal for 5 years.. but it's better going after 15-20 because then the guy isn't being paid top 5-10 RB money right away

TEs take longer than WRs to learn plus there are so many intangibles with the position.. 2nd and 3rd are the sweet spots for RBs and TEs

But with zeke I legit wonder what cowboys do.. can't expect him to last super long with his current usage, but they did take him top 5 and he has produced

yeah he's such a big part of the offense but they gotta pay jaylon and others coming up

see it playing out like Seattle sadly

wouldn't surprise me if they drafted that Bama back in the 2nd if rapp and abrams gone

yeah he's such a big part of the offense but they gotta pay jaylon and others coming up

see it playing out like Seattle sadly

wouldn't surprise me if they drafted that Bama back in the 2nd if rapp and abrams gone

Yea y'all got multiple guys y'all still gotta pay out and big too.. dak, amari

Like I can already see howie budgeting for wentz's deal, freed up like 30 mill and I figure we carry that over to increase the cap for future years and I assume we let guys coming up walk unless they come back for cheap (like darby)

Going be interesting to see if players union kills compensatory picks giving how much impact they have with teams playing free agency and the draft

giphy.gif

Ummmmm can we decide now on 1 thread for the draft?

So we don't have 2 threads going back and forth

Back
Top Bottom