2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

finally, a change in the texans jerseys!

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

yes.. the only thing different is the texans logo on the back SMFH :smh:

This list is soooo trash it’s not even funny. Probably just ranked them by who’s more willing to talk to him. Gettleman should be last on everyone’s list.

Jason Licht has built one of the best offenses in the entire league and mostly all of them were drafted by us or signed as UFA. Our defense has been some trash but I’m blaming 70% of that on the coaching. Can’t say he hasn’t tried to improve the defense either, mostly all those moves seemed good at the time. And he’s done a solid job with our cap over the years.

Don't the bucs have OLine needs along with RB?

Then there are the jameis questions and losing 2 WRs

No doubt in my mind Jameis will suck next year. Can’t wait to move on from him.I’m not a fan of our collection of WRs other than Mike Evans. I’ll be honest I’ve been turned off by them ever since we bypassed Derwin.

No doubt in my mind Jameis will suck next year. Can’t wait to move on from him.I’m not a fan of our collection of WRs other than Mike Evans. I’ll be honest I’ve been turned off by them ever since we bypassed Derwin.

I mean Evans is a beast and Godwin is good.. and then them 2 TEs are both good

But if Oline is a problem, not sure how 7 and 9 step drops will work.. on top of not sure how much 12 Arians will run

Plus if you're going run a ton of deep drops, seems the loss of desean might hurt.. and if you're going run a lot of 11, losing 2 quality WRs hurts

Don't the bucs have OLine needs along with RB?

Then there are the jameis questions and losing 2 WRs

We didn’t “lose” two WR’s...D-Jax never really helped much of anything. Humphries was solid as hell but replaceable. We’ll draft another WR. Mike Evans is a beast and Chris Godwin is really good. OJ and Brate are the best TE duo in the league and Jameis loves throwing to his TE’s.

Peyton Barber is real solid and I’d love him as our #2 but we gotta draft a potential #1 this year if RoJo is the guy we saw last year.

OL isn’t bad. Donovan Smith is inconsistent but he’s solid. Marpet and Jensen are two of the best centers and guards in the game. Dotson our RT is still solid but he’s getting older, gonna need to find his replacement soon. RG is definitely a hole though.

OJ and Brate are the best TE duo in the league.

Nope

We didn’t “lose” two WR’s...D-Jax never really helped much of anything. Humphries was solid as hell but replaceable.

Soooo desean and humphries aren't WRs?

OL isn’t bad.

Well unless Arians has made some serious adjustments, a lot of strain is going to be put on them especially in the passing game

Jameis going to retreat to a spot, which for 4-3 ends especially teams playing wide 9 means they only have to worry about getting to that spot

Back
Top Bottom