2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Patty thinking about all the ketchup packets Trump would have for him

source.gif

Chip won 1 game with the 49ers with no roster control

That roster was TERRIBLE and he had one year. That was never a real hire... come on man. I expect better from you.

How’d he do seasons 1 and 2 with the Eagles? How did Gase do season 1 with the Dolphins?

That roster was TERRIBLE and he had one year. That was never a real hire... come on man. I expect better from you.

How’d he do seasons 1 and 2 with the Eagles? How did Gase do season 1 with the Dolphins?

Chip was a completely different coach his first 2 years in the league.. was even different from the coach he was in the preseason before year 2

No clue what happened.. but it was bigger than the players.. you basically knew all that would happen was he would go fast and call certain plays

And with the 9ers, the speed went out the window too

He’ll fall for 2 reasons.

There’s always the possibility that he’ll go and play baseball so why waste that pick and he’s like 5’9.

The “undersized dude from last year was Baker and dude is 6’1 215. Even Manziel was like 6’0 210.

Murray can ball but he looks like a high school JV QB on the field.
He so f'n small. It's like Darren Sproles at QB. He got a great arm too.

Chip was a completely different coach his first 2 years in the league.. was even different from the coach he was in the preseason before year 2

No clue what happened.. but it was bigger than the players.. you basically knew all that would happen was he would go fast and call certain plays

Fully agree, Year three it was a very very different person/situation etc. I haven’t seen much of UCLA but I also haven’t heard much of them... maybe he’s just burnt out? In either case... my original point is the same... cannot give these coaches full control. It’s a disaster and roster turnover waiting to happen.

Give me 5 years of success, stability and winning then it COULD become an option. Not saying it would be... if it were me, it wouldn’t be. Just not what I see as successful. Having input and working with a GM/Scouts to get some players you want is one thing... a more successful way to go as has been proven. Just my thought.

I think a bigger thing, and it's why/where doug has been successful and chip failed miserably, is having a coach willing to adapt.. also what makes hoodie so great

You gotta be able to work with the talent you have and be willing to incorporate things you see others doing

To me, it seems chip and gase and many of hoodie's failed assistants are too damn stubborn for their own good.. and it's not surprising many football coaches do that dumb sh

Schwartz does it and I hate that sh

Not sure whats yikes about this. Everybody knew this. Mans shoulder was toast after that Watt hit in the Steelers game. I am glad hes acknowledging that they were too late with the coaching changes though but bruh if you think that was the case WHY are you letting Washington come back as the DC?!?! No doubt Ron is protecting his friends but bruh you have to step in as an owner

Not sure whats yikes about this. Everybody knew this. Mans shoulder was toast after that Watt hit in the Steelers game. I am glad hes acknowledging that they were too late with the coaching changes though but bruh if you think that was the case WHY are you letting Washington come back as the DC?!?! No doubt Ron is protecting his friends but bruh you have to step in as an owner

Initially though that having ownership publicly talking about your QB's weaknesses doesn't really paint the best picture of the state of the franchise imo but seen that he was mainly talking about his injury not Cam as a player :lol:

I'd still keep Cam over Riverboat Ron and see what he can do under an offensive minded coach.

Initially though that having ownership publicly talking about your QB's weaknesses doesn't really paint the best picture of the state of the franchise imo but seen that he was mainly talking about his injury not Cam as a player :lol:

I'd still keep Cam over Riverboat Ron and see what he can do under an offensive minded coach.

Yea the tweet was worded poorly :lol: probably on purpose to generate clicks

Plus the man completely disregarded time of possession so he would leave his defense high and dry damn near all game long. The 49ers were historically bad against the run when he was head coach with a similar Dline as what they have now mostly due to the fact that he constantly had them on the field due to his uptempo offense.

This fool got fired mid-seaon two years in a row. I’m honestly perplexed he’s still getting OC interviews.

Back
Top Bottom