2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Yo this AB **** is annoying af. Dude is a clown but I can't even watch uncle Shannon without them bringing up this dude.

Shut up and go to a new team next year. Shoot I wanted him on the colts but he seems to be a headache.

Flurrying and rain in NY today. Wore sweats to work. Gonna try to leave early too.

WatchfulQuestionableAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif

Happy Championship Week Friday :nthat:

I'll be keeping an eye on the Bucs this season. V curious to see if Bowles flourishes or not.

I'm in just to see if it works out with kangol...

But don't really get releasing McCoy unless it's a money thing, could just throw him at DE in the 3 man front.. I'm more curious about the other guys who kinda get screwed now if they move to 3 man fronts, like Vinny and JPP

I'm in just to see if it works out with kangol...

But don't really get releasing McCoy unless it's a money thing, could just throw him at DE in the 3 man front.. I'm more curious about the other guys who kinda get screwed now if they move to 3 man fronts, like Vinny and JPP

Same goes for the Jets with Gregg. Moving to a 4-3 may bring change for certain guys.

Same goes for the Jets with Gregg. Moving to a 4-3 may bring change for certain guys.

Yea but your 2 most important guys can just go to 3 tech or nose or something along the line.. and depending on the size/skill of the OLBs can go to DE or SAM LB

Vinny was relegated to being a situational dude at most with us because he's a strict 4-3 DE, and even then had to put on weight to try to hold up

LET’S ****ING GO!!

An interesting name to consider is John Morton. He didn't get a fair look in NY two years ago, but that's to the fault of Bowles bc he was a solid hire. Been out of football since but worth looking into.

Back
Top Bottom