2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

A4FA61C8-E4FE-49D9-8307-F39EFDBAA68F.jpeg

macbk macbk Don't know how legit this is but reddit said it was a leak of our jerseys.

Kinda hate the logo & numbers but the colors are nice.

That logo is soooo bad. I do like the uniform though and the font for the numbers especially if they go with their 90s helmets.

The line that goes through the middle of the 9 should end with a resemblance of a small jet for the vape trail effect.

It also looks like the trail from the old school snake game.

Next year is the 100th Anniversary? SMH, I'm gonna be so sick if they're not all wearing wild throwbacks like they did in 94? I've been waiting for this since 94.

Yeah, that was cool as hell. I was 9 though, so I'd appreciate it way more this time around.

**** I was 7 or 8, I loved it. There were a few teams I didn't know who was who early in the season.

I loved when the AFC West was wearing their 50th Anniversary jerseys a few years ago. I remember turning on the Broncos and not knowing it was them at first.

ROGER BETTER NOT **** THIS UP

There were a few teams I didn't know who was who early in the season.

Most of the teams in the then, NFC Central (Bears, Packers, Lions), had been around forever except Minnesota and Tampa Bay and had the bland joints with no logos on helmets and such.

Lots of teams didn't have throwbacks at that point and a few teams didn't even exist yet.

Gonna make me shed a tear.

Bears and Steelers jerseys are fire. There’s a guy on NT that has a few authentic Steelers jerseys from that season. I think he has a pro cut Barry Foster or Kevin Greene. Jersey is unreal.

A4FA61C8-E4FE-49D9-8307-F39EFDBAA68F.jpeg

macbk macbk Don't know how legit this is but reddit said it was a leak of our jerseys.

Kinda hate the logo & numbers but the colors are nice.

Nahhh man nike ****** this one up. Up there with the browns and bucs.

As much as I dislike the jets, their unis are clean and classic. Not to be messed with

Back
Top Bottom