2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Stopping the run can be talent when playing inside with his skillset just as much as it can be effort for someone less talented. The great ones have both...Regardless, it took him until his 4th season to show anything and that aligns with a rookie contract.

Point blank, I don't trust him. Gut feeling or whatever, but I'd do exactly what Houston did. Franchise tag, buy one more season with a probably lean to let him walk next season.

Honestly, think Texans should trade him.. I don’t think they’re getting full value out of him anyways.. plus clearly they don’t really really trust him enough to pay dude

Trade would be ideal, but he's franchised now, so I doubt that happens. They'll squeeze what they can out of him and hope for the best going forward.

Back y’all... stepped away for a 2 week vacation, encountered some unfortunate family news in the middle of it. Hoping some good ol N-F-L talk and Bears camp coming up can help me find some normalcy in my life again.

Glad Robbie got paid, he should have never been allowed to leave Chicago in the first place. F Phil emery and that whole regime.

We just gotta go for 2 everytime. :lol:

Back y’all... stepped away for a 2 week vacation, encountered some unfortunate family news in the middle of it. Hoping some good ol N-F-L talk and Bears camp coming up can help me find some normalcy in my life again.

Glad Robbie got paid, he should have never been allowed to leave Chicago in the first place. F Phil emery and that whole regime.

We just gotta go for 2 everytime. :lol:

Sorry to hear that man, hope everything is ok

Sorry to hear that man, hope everything is ok

Appreciate it bro. Had a death in the family, younger cousin committed suicide on his rooftop. Only 27 years old. **** def hit me hard because he was the one i was closest to the most even though he grew up in PA and me Chi. We always spoke and seen each other once a year. He was a die hard Chiefs fan, always rocked a Tony G Jersey, so whatever happens this year with my Bears, I’ll def be pulling for the Chiefs from a far.

Appreciate it bro. Had a death in the family, younger cousin committed suicide on his rooftop. Only 27 years old. **** def hit me hard because he was the one i was closest to the most even though he grew up in PA and me Chi. We always spoke and seen each other once a year. He was a die hard Chiefs fan, always rocked a Tony G Jersey, so whatever happens this year with my Bears, I’ll def be pulling for the Chiefs from a far.

Damn.. you really never know what people are going through

who the **** is takkarist mckinley? :lol:

giphy.gif

Damn bro, thoughts and prayers man

Much love my way to you and your family

Back
Top Bottom