2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Lmao at Big Ben being a declining former star rather than an ageing hall of famer.

Swap Trubisky and Stafford

Last edited:
"High end starter in right role"

Man if you still think Russell Wilson is a "system" QB or a QB that benefits from being on the right team :lol:
That's a high level backhanded shot. In he right role...what year is this?
mjlol.png

Last edited:
I’m expecting at most 8 wins this season if that tells you anything. People jumped the gun a bit saying he was next after that 6 game stretch but it’s hard to really say much about him without a full season tape. He makes some god awful decisions at times thinking he can squeeze the ball into a gap with his quick release, but at other times he puts a throw on a dime that makes you wonder where the **** it came from. Unfortunately for every one of these

There is two or three picks

If we can stay healthy I wouldn’t be surprised if we touched 10 wins but 7-9 seems more probable.

I really hope dude know this system like the back of his hand and cuts all of that off script **** out.

Shanahan is a damn genius. Sent Matt Schaub to a pro bowl and got Matt Ryan and MVP.

All he gotta do is slide and follow the rules.

"High end starter in right role"

Man if you still think Russell Wilson is a "system" QB or a QB that benefits from being on the right team :lol:

How this dude got paid to talk football, I really have zero clue

Like it became obvious how full of sh he was when he started talking about your team and specifics.. but it sounded good to average folks because he knew names and knew aspects/concepts of football

But literally watching Seattle painfully go run, run AND then Russ please pull some shh out of ya *** to bail us out on 3rd and maybe 4th too just hurt

Especially when you see the affect that oline coach had/has in all of his stops

The Niners are a year away from being a year away. Their Receiving corps could use some work and despite having guys that have potential, it's still going to take time for them to gel with Jimmy.

Random thought.

Last year I was on the Jimmy G wagon HEAVY.

This year all these rankings/ Madden ratings have been coming out and my guy has been getting below average assessments.

And honestly IDGAF. They’re all on point. Mans hasn’t shown us ****. We don’t know if he’s Andy Dalton or AR12. Under further notice he’s closer to Andy Dalton.

I gotta see something.

junglejim junglejim we on the same page?

Stay safe fellas.

Appreciate it bro. Had a death in the family, younger cousin committed suicide on his rooftop. Only 27 years old. **** def hit me hard because he was the one i was closest to the most even though he grew up in PA and me Chi. We always spoke and seen each other once a year. He was a die hard Chiefs fan, always rocked a Tony G Jersey, so whatever happens this year with my Bears, I’ll def be pulling for the Chiefs from a far.

My condolences man :frown:

Ah yes I’ve reached that point where I’d be willing to skip entire second half of summer for football

Back
Top Bottom