2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Great weather. No taxes.

I get it. He obviously doesn’t care about winning :lol: I ain’t mad at him tho. If they fork over that bread why not? And if he puts together a couple more good to great seasons he’s a shoe in for the hall.

Is he a shoe in tho?

I think he'd look tough in the throwbacks though.

And he's not a shoe-in for the HOF, in my opinion...not even close. And he took away a year of his prime.

Y’all are absolutely right.

I can admit when I’m wrong.

I was bugged on that post.

My last post, that question was rhetorical btw...just talking to myself, but I hear ya...Did the same with Troy Aikman.

Though, I remember Aik being accurate af and clutch enough when it mattered, but I digress.

Why TF would we sign Le'Veon Bell? If this is true, this franchise clearly isn't seriously committed to a re-build :smh:

Bell is choosing it, I don’t see current FO investing in him. It doesn’t fit what their system is.

Raiders are reportedly interested in Beast Mode coming back. But, if he decides to retire then I honestly can see them going after Bell and paying the bag. Gruden loves his pass catching RB’s, preferably over the age of 30.

No taxes in Nevada would be a selling point to free agents moving forward.

I think he'd look tough in the throwbacks though.

Rumor is they’ll wear the white versions of their throwbacks next year instead of theaqua. A white Bell Dolphins throwback jersey would be pretty damn clean.

But I’m not gonna hold my breathe.

What a bullet the Jets dodged with not paying him :lol: @nickmaz96

Raiders are reportedly interested in Beast Mode coming back. But, if he decides to retire then I honestly can see them going after Bell and paying the bag. Gruden loves his pass catching RB’s, preferably over the age of 30.

No taxes in Nevada would be a selling point to free agents moving forward.

Bell in Vegas. What could go wrong?

Would love to see AB across from TY in Indy. Can't say I like some of the *****assness he showed but it would be dope if it worked out.

Funny because Indy was one of the landing options speculated for Leveon.

Pitt as an org (including the players) are wild dysfunctional.

Back
Top Bottom