2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

This kid is going places in life...
AAAECF4E-4273-4E68-8A04-FEE2C465A9A8.png

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tom-brady-cheater-according-10-year-old-kentucky-boy-s-n962676

Randy is shaq

Jerry was like Stockton.. I would say Duncan, but Duncan was damn near 7'

Calvin Johnson is KD, I guess.. KG maybe

TO is Webber

Irvin is like klay

Fitz is like magic or bird

Steve smith is Barkley.. or maybe AB is Barkley

Tyreek is AI

wow, that level of salt/bitterness a little weird from a dude that cried about his guy on TV :lol:

Honestly DSA, how is TO salty or bitter here? He admitted Romo did a great job and then acknowledged the fact that he wasnt nearly as good at quarterback as he is at calling games which is 100% true.

Also, the Romo slurpage is mega mega OD. He made a few educated guesses on a subject he's been studying his whole life and all of the sudden theyre 'predictions' . I mean, he's getting slurped for predicting Brady was going to look at Gronk up the seam covered 1on1 :lol:

wow, that level of salt/bitterness a little weird from a dude that cried about his guy on TV :lol:

i didnt really take it as hate. i took it as him defending romo when people started saying why romo threw many picks. you might be able to break down a play and even know whats coming but its a different animal lining up under center.

Romo audibled out of so many running plays. It angers me! He was great but his somewhat dislike of handing it off to a running back was his downfall.

Look what happened when Demarco Murray showed up and Romo actually relented to the running game. We were on the verge of a super bowl but, by that time, Romo was done. His fault

Honestly DSA, how is TO salty or bitter here? He admitted Romo did a great job and then acknowledged the fact that he wasnt nearly as good at quarterback as he is at calling games which is 100% true.

i'm just surprised he'd take a, let's call it very subtle, shot at him. and maybe i'm mis-interpreting it since they do seem have had a good relationship

Back
Top Bottom