2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Folk didn't kick at all this season because he hit rock bottom going to the Bucs after the Jets cut him the season prior.

Blair Walsh?

Doubt you'll be getting Gould back. bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow stay safe.

Yeah, San Fran could always franchise Tag Robbie tbh.

I see what they are doing tho, trying our Vet kickers they can sign for now until March 13th when FA starts, they could then go after one of the Kickers in that group and cut this vet for little to no cost.

It’s still **** Cody Parkey tho

Would love to see AB across from TY in Indy. Can't say I like some of the *****assness he showed but it would be dope if it worked out.

Funny because Indy was one of the landing options speculated for Leveon.

Pitt as an org (including the players) are wild dysfunctional.
Don’t see it happening. Colts are an AFC team and went to the playoffs this year.

We aren’t getting him either tho. With all that went down if I’m the Steelers I’m being spiteful and sending him to an NFC team he can rot on like that team in Washington. Why should they accommodate him in any way?

Moss = Shaq

All time gifted but didn’t bust there *** like they could’ve; wasn’t psycho crazy competitive so instead of being THE greatest ever they fell short and are only one of the greatest ever.

Moss = Shaq

All time gifted but didn’t bust there *** like they could’ve; wasn’t psycho crazy competitive so instead of being THE greatest ever they fell short and are only one of the greatest ever.

The fact people are saying Moss didn't have "it" in him to be the goat, and yet, he's still in the mix for goat, tells you he's the goat.

Calvin could have taken the mantle from him, but he too called it a career. Detroit just takes it out of them I guess. :frown:

Would love to see AB across from TY in Indy. Can't say I like some of the *****assness he showed but it would be dope if it worked out.

Funny because Indy was one of the landing options speculated for Leveon.

Pitt as an org (including the players) are wild dysfunctional.

I wish Indy would land them both.

Luck, Le'Veon, Brown, Hilton, Ebron, and the new/improved oline would just be :wow:

Moss = Shaq

I'll allow this. Very spot on.

Reactions: sb
The fact people are saying Moss didn't have "it" in him to be the goat, and yet, he's still in the mix for goat, tells you he's the goat.

Calvin could have taken the mantle from him, but he too called it a career. Detroit just takes it out of them I guess. :frown:

All of this.

I always see Moss as the most talented, but Jerry Rice worked harder and played 'sound' football more consistently. Moss was too hot and cold.

Nah. Vince Carter was more gifted than almost everybody in his era but he's not close to being the best.

That's my point. Vince, isn't considered near the top. Randy is, WITHOUT the same effort as others. That is the point.
That sounds like you judging Moss based on "If" he had that drive in him. He didn't so we gotta go by what actually happened. You can't be the goat over Jerry Rice when he's done it big in the regular season and playoffs and had great longevity. Those are facts.

Back
Top Bottom