2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Piss off, we're re-building our next QB needs to come through the draft.
tenor.gif

Because Foles will not be cheap and we need the cap space to build a well-balanced roster.

You guys cut a few underachievers and all of a sudden that cap space is gonna be looking real nice.

Would think Flores would focus on building the defense up first but I don't see how Foles as a temporary option would be a bad move for you guys given the level of QB play you guys have had lately. It'd bring a little stability on that side of the ball

I'm a believer that the Dolphins, Jets and Bills are cursed at QB. Just crazy how for damn near 20 years Brady has been the only QB worth a damn in that division.

I'm a believer that the Dolphins, Jets and Bills are cursed at QB. Just crazy how for damn near 20 years Brady has been the only QB worth a damn in that division.

The Dolphins are just stubborn and have never invested the top-5 pick that is typically needed to draft a franchise QB. To this day, taking Tannehill with the 8th pick was the highest we've ever selected a QB.

You guys cut a few underachievers and all of a sudden that cap space is gonna be looking real nice.

Would think Flores would focus on building the defense up first but I don't see how Foles as a temporary option would be a bad move for you guys given the level of QB play you guys have had lately. It'd bring a little stability on that side of the ball

I think the idea is to tank next season for 2020

The Dolphins are just stubborn and have never invested the top-5 pick that is typically needed to draft a franchise QB. To this day, taking Tannehill with the 8th pick was the highest we've ever selected a QB.

They did select two QBs one year... Beck and Pat White... let us not forget those gems.

Pat White did damage in madden though.

Back
Top Bottom